Description & Highlights
Sharp 1.5 Cu. Ft. 900 Watt Countertop Convection / Microwave with Sensor Settings
The Sharp 1.5 Cu. Ft. 900 Watt Countertop Convection / Microwave (R930AK, R930AW, R930CS) offers browning, baking, broiling, crisping, microwaving in an all-in-one interactive system. This unit offers everything anyone could want in a convection microwave oven... and more.
The Sharp R-930 incorporates Sharp's advanced Interactive Cooking System with Custom Help(TM) key for easy-to-follow cooking and programming instructions. The large 1.5 cu. ft. capacity oven with a 15 3/8 inch diameter turntable provides ample space for a wide range of convection and microwave cooking needs. It's the ideal way to create everything from cakes, casseroles, steaks and roasts to potatoes and popcorn. In fact, this sensor based microwave offers specific settings for commonly cooked microwave foods i.e the Popcorn Sensor for ideal results with any size microwave popcorn. No more guesswork or counting seconds in between pops.
4 Way Convection System:
Ensures that all foods are evenly cooked throughout.
Sharp's unique "Compu" Systems:
CompuBroil, CompuRoast, CompuBake automatically computes broiling, roasting, and baking times/temperature settings.
Most convection system microwaves feature smaller total area to assure adequate cooking, but the 4 way convection system allows for a larger size microwave, perfect for cooking larger portions of any meal!
- Height: 14 7/8"
- Width: 24 5/8"
- Depth: 18 3/4"
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: R930AK, R930AW, R930CSConvection Oven Temperature Control:100 degrees , 150 degrees , 275 degrees -450 degrees F in 25 degrees increments
- 1.5 cubic foot capacityStainless steel oven interior with light
- 4-Way System browns, bakes, broils, crisps. Two combination settings for roasting and baking. Broil key automatically preheats oven; signals when readySafety Compliance: FCC, DHHS, UL listed
- SMART & EASY(TM) SENSOR eliminates guesswork by automatically determining microwave cooking/reheating times and calculating power levelsRequires room to vent
- COMPUBROIL(TM), COMPUROAST(TM), COMPUBAKE(TM) automatically compute broiling, roasting and baking times/ temperature settings. High and low racks satisfy various cooking needsCooking Uniformity Carousel Turntable system; 15 3/8" diameter porcelain enamel turntable
- 7-digit, 2-color interactive display with Custom Help(TM) key provides easy programming steps, cooking hints, and special options.Electrical: 900W / 13A
- 1 round convection cooking rack includedWeight: 60 lbs
- Warranty: One year parts and laborInside dimensions: 9 5/8"h x 16 1/8"w x 16 1/8"d
- 4-Stage programmable cooking, 10- variable power levels, reheat sensor, popcorn sensor, MINUTE PLUS(TM) and timer are time and work saving extrasOutside dimensions: 14 7/8"h x 24 5/8"w x 19"d
- Display: 7-digit Interactive, 2-color