Description & Highlights
Kegerator Conversion Kit for Dual Keg Configuration
Interested in converting your refrigerator into a Kegerator? With the help of the Dual Keg Kegerator Conversion Kit, (model: RCK-LC-S-2) it's easy!Kit includes:
- Easy-to-understand manual with instructions
- Two (2) American Sankey "D" system keg couplers that feature a stainless steel body, a stainless steel handle fork, a tin-nickel alloy plated probe, a short lever handle, a built in pressure relief valve, and check valves for both the gas-in and liquid-out ports
- Dual gauge CO2 regulator with forged brass body
- Wire mesh inlet filter
- Quad-ring inlet seal
- Built-in pressure relief valve
- PSI gauges (0-60 and 0-3000)
- 3/8" O.D. outlet barb with shutoff
- Two (2) lengths of 4’ red Thermoplastic super vinyl gas hose with re-useable snap clamps
- Two (2) 5’ long super vinyl beer hose assemblies. These brewery-approved hoses will not rot, swell, or dry out and is unaffected by normal beer line cleaning chemicals. It comes pre-assembled with hex nut and neoprene washer on one end for connecting to the keg coupler.
- Note: CO2 tank sold separately.
As if that weren't enough, the conversion kit also includes two 4" long PVC door spacers that allows secure shank installation without crushing the refrigerator door insulation, two 4 1/2" long nipple shank assemblies. that prevent leaks, and the barbed fitting allows easy connection of the beer line assembly, two premium quality chrome plated solid brass beer faucets, two high gloss black plastic faucet knobs, durable 6" x 4" stainless steel drip tray with 2" tall backsplash and no drain, and a faucet wrench for easy tightening the faucet to the shank.
**CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: Click here for important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
- Model: RCK-LC-S-2Standard - Door Kegerator Conversion Kit, 2 Keg
- Dual gauge CO2 regulatorTwo high gloss black plastic faucet knobs
- Two 4’ red Thermoplastic super vinyl gas hoses with re-useable snap clampsDurable 6" x 4" stainless steel drip tray with 2" tall backsplash and no drain
- Two 5’ long super vinyl beer hose assemblies that will not rot, swell, or dry outFaucet wrench for easy tightening the faucet to the shank
- Two 4" long PVC door spacers that allows secure shank installationTwo 4 1/2" long nipple shank assemblies
- Two premium quality chrome plated solid brass beer faucetsComplete, detailed easy to follow instructions for quick installation