Standard Door Kegerator Conversion Kit - Single Keg Model:RCK-LC-S
Ground / Parcel - Usually Ships Next Business Day (details)
Wanting to Convert a Fridge Into a Kegerator?
The process is made simple with the help of this kegerator conversion kit (model: RCK-LC-S). Designed for through-door faucet installations, the RCK-LC-S kegerator conversion kit ships complete with all the necessary hardware and tools for a refrigerator conversion.
- Dual Gauge CO2 Regulator that features a solid forged brass body, wire mesh inlet filter, quad-ring inlet seal, built in pressure relief valve, 0-60 and 0-3000 PSI gauges, and a 3/8" O.D. outlet barb with shutoff.
- 4’ of red Thermoplastic super vinyl gas hose with re-useable snap clamps.
- American Sankey "D" system keg coupler that features a stainless steel body, a stainless steel handle fork, a tin-nickel alloy plated probe, a short lever handle, a built in pressure relief valve, and check valves for both the gas-in and liquid-out ports.
- 5’ long super vinyl beer hose assembly. This brewery approved hose will not rot, swell, or dry out and is unaffected by normal beer line cleaning chemicals. Pre-assembled with hex nut and neoprene washer on one end for connecting to keg coupler.
- 4" long PVC door spacer that allows secure shank installation without crushing the refrigerator door insulation.
- 4 1/2" long nipple shank assembly. The one-piece construction prevents leaks, and the barbed fitting allows easy connection of the beer line assembly. Includes shank, forged brass locknut, plastic flange, coupling nut, sleeve, and snap ring.
- Premium quality chrome plated solid brass beer faucet. Features a chrome plated forged brass body, a Teflon lever washer for smooth consistent performance and easy operation, a solid brass faucet lever, and a chrome plated bonnet, shaft, and collar.
- High gloss black plastic faucet knob.
- Durable 6" x 4" stainless steel drip tray with 2" tall backsplash and no drain (no hassle with hoses and bottles). The backsplash has keyhole shaped mounting holes that allow easy removal for cleaning.
- Faucet wrench for easy tightening the faucet to the shank.
- Patented SmartStrip Beer Volume and Temperature Monitor for accurate reading of beer keg remaining contents & temperature using thermometric technology.
- Complete, detailed easy to follow instructions for quick installation.
- Note: CO2 tank sold separately.
Enjoy real draft beer and save money by building your own kegerator—order this conversion kit today!
**CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: Click here for important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
Specifications & Manuals