Standard Door Kegerator Conversion Kit - Single Keg Model:RCK-LC-S
Currently Backordered and Expected to Ship by the Middle of February (details)
Wanting to Convert a Fridge Into a Kegerator?
The process is made simple with the help of this kegerator conversion kit (RCK-LC-S). Designed for through-door faucet installations, the RCK-LC-S kegerator conversion kit ships complete with all the necessary hardware and tools for a refrigerator conversion.
- Dual Gauge CO2 Regulator
- 4 ft. of red Thermoplastic super vinyl gas hose with re-useable snap clamps
- American Sankey "D" system keg coupler
- 5 ft. of long super vinyl beer hose assembly (pre-assembled with hex nut and neoprene washer)
- 4 in. long PVC door spacer
- 4 1/2 in. long nipple shank (includes locknut, plastic flange, coupling nut, and snap ring)
- Chrome plated solid brass beer faucet
- High gloss black plastic faucet handle
- Durable 6 in. x 4 in. stainless steel drip tray
- Faucet wrench
- Patented SmartStrip Beer Volume & Temperature Monitor
- Detailed, easy-to-follow instructions
Note: CO2 tank sold separately.
Enjoy real draft beer and save money by building your own kegerator—order this conversion kit today!
**CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: Click here for important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
Specifications & Manuals