Convenience vs. Flavor: Understanding different fuel sources for better grilling The experience of buying a grill for your backyard ...
Description & Highlights
SUNSTONE Grills Drop-In Single Side Burner - Stainless Steel
Expand your grilling surface, and invest in the SUNSTONE Grills Drop-In Single Side Burner (1SSB-LP, 1SSB-NG). This top-of-the-line grill is constructed from commercial grade 304 stainless steel and features an easy-to-use knob for simple usage. And though it may be compact in size, it boasts a heat output of 15,000 BTUs.
In addition, the Single Side Burner comes with a stainless steel grill cover that not only will give your outdoor kitchen a sleek and modern aesthetic, but will also be great for searing, too.
Built to Last:Crafted with commercial grade 304 stainless steel, this burner will last you for years to come
Easy to Clean:Both the grates and lid are removable and dishwasher safe for quick and easy cleaning
Simple Set-Up:It's quick to get started with this drop-in grill; connect it to your heating source and use the igniter or knob to fire it up
- Model: 1SSB-LP, 1SSB-NGSUNSTONE Grills Drop-In Single Side Burner
- Brand: SUNSTONE GrillsBoth the grates and cover are dishwasher safe
- 110 sq. in. cooking spaceCover can also be used for searing
- 304 commercial grade stainless steel constructionTemperature control knob
- 18 gauge for burner structure and burner coverOn/off igniter button
- Comes with vented skirt on four (4) sidesLiquid Propane version includes regulator with 3/8" flare 21" hose
- Zinc alloy handlesEasy to install
- Entire unit is chrome platedPower: 15,000 BTUs
- Operates on AA battery inserted into igniterWeight: 13 lbs
- Functions with natural gas or liquid propaneUnit dimensions: 8" H x 11" W x 17.25" D
- Warranty: LifetimeCut-out Dimensions: 8" H x 12" W x 20.25" D
Unit dimensions:8" H x 11" W x 17.25" D
Cut-out dimensions:8" H x 12" W x 20.25" D