Description & Highlights
Senville 18000 BTU Dual Zone Ductless Mini-Split - Silver
The Senville 18000 BTU Dual Zone Ductless Mini-Split (M2OC-18HRDN1-M) is the perfect alternative to complicated and expensive central air as well as sometimes noisy and inefficient window or portable air systems. Equipped with a high-quality multi-purpose Toshiba compressor, this mini-split uses advanced inverter technology to operate at adaptable speeds instead of constant ones so you can enjoy consistent temperatures year-round without ever having to worry about uncomfortable and costly temperature fluctuations. Additionally there’s no need for ducts or retrofitting of any kind as the air is sourced from the compressor that is installed outdoors, connected by simple copper tubing and electrical wiring. This particular model is designed for dual zone use and comes with two (2) separate air handlers for placement in different rooms where different temperatures may be desired. Each air handler has a two-direction air vane that provides rapid, evenly distributed temperatures with a cooling capacity of 12,000 BTUs and heating capacity up to 12,500 BTUs, while the Fresco Tech™ air filtration system utilizes seven filtering stages to help eliminate airborne bacteria, odors, harmful gases, and other air debris.
This incredibly efficient ductless mini-split air system is Energy Star and AHRI certified, drawing up to 40% less electrical power than central forced air systems. With the exceptional Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) rating of 16, you can be sure that this mini-split air system will always convert electricity into cooling or heating power with the utmost efficiency to save you money. The two (2) digital multifunction infrared remote controls have dynamic digital LED displays and provide the convenience of controlling your unit from a distance, while the auto-restart function and digital 24-hour, clock, and sleep modes enable automated operation giving you one less thing to worry about. The low energy consumption levels, effective temperature control capabilities, minimal noise levels, and simpler installation combine to make this mini-split air system a great choice for creating healthier and more comfortable living spaces all year long.
High Power Compressor:The powerful and innovative Toshiba compressor uses inverter technology to prevent large temperature fluctuations
Environmentally Friendly:Senville mini-split air systems use less energy and come pre-charged with R410a ozone-friendly refrigerant
Remote Controls & Installation Kit Included:This unit includes two (2) digital multifunction remote controls with dynamic LED displays and all of the materials necessary for installation
Note: All Senville ductless mini-splits should be installed by a professional HVAC technician.
- Height: 10.44"
- Width: 31.13"
- Depth: 8"
- Height: 27.56"
- Width: 33.25"
- Depth: 12.63"
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: M2OC-18HRDN1-MInstallation kit included (13' line set)
- Brand: SenvilleWarranty: 1 year parts; 5 years compressor
- Cooling Capacity: 12000 BTU per indoor unitSenville 18000 BTU Dual Zone Ductless Mini-Split
- Heating Capacity: 12500 BTU per indoor unitTurbo mode
- Toshiba compressorDigital 24-hour mode
- Ductless inverter technologyClock mode
- Fresco Tech™ air filtration systemSleep mode
- Intelligent multifunctionIndoor Noise Level: 33 dB (low)/41 dB (high)
- Two-direction air vaneOutdoor Noise Level: 53 dB
- Remote adjustable louversAir Flow: 450 m3/h
- Three (3) fan speedsMinimum Operating Temperature: 5°F
- Auto-restart functionTwo (2) indoor units & one (1) compressor
- Defrosting function (heat pump)SEER: 16
- Pre-charged with R410a refrigerantEER: 10
- Year-round operationHSPF: 8
- Built-in dehumidificationInput Voltage: 230 V/60 Hz
- Dehumidification: 1.8 L/hrCooling Power: 8.5 A/ 1900 W
- LCD displayHeating Power: 8.5 A/ 1900 W