Description & Highlights
Senville 18000 BTU Energy Star Ductless Mini-Split - Silver
The Senville 18000 BTU Energy Star Ductless Mini-Split (MS9A-18HRDN1-MS0W) is the perfect alternative to complicated and expensive central air as well as sometimes noisy and inefficient window or portable air systems. Equipped with a high-quality multi-purpose Toshiba compressor, this mini-split uses advanced inverter technology to operate at adaptable speeds instead of constant ones so you can enjoy consistent temperatures year-round without ever having to worry about uncomfortable and costly temperature fluctuations. Additionally there’s no need for ducts or retrofitting of any kind as the air is sourced from the compressor that is installed outdoors, connected by simple copper tubing and electrical wiring. The two-direction air vane provides rapid, evenly distributed temperatures with a cooling capacity of 18,000 BTUs and heating capacity up to 19,000 BTUs, while the Fresco Tech™ air filtration system utilizes seven filtering stages to help eliminate airborne bacteria, odors, harmful gases, and other air debris.
This incredibly efficient ductless mini-split air system is Energy Star and AHRI certified, drawing up to 40% less electrical power than central forced air systems. With the exceptional Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) rating of 19.2, you can be sure that this mini-split air system will always convert electricity into cooling or heating power with the utmost efficiency to save you money. The digital multifunction infrared remote control has a dynamic digital LED display and provides the convenience of controlling your unit from a distance, while the auto-restart function and digital 24-hour, clock, and sleep modes enable automated operation giving you one less thing to worry about. The low energy consumption levels, effective temperature control capabilities, minimal noise levels, and simpler installation combine to make this mini-split air system a great choice for creating healthier and more comfortable living spaces all year long.
High Power Compressor:The powerful and innovative Toshiba compressor uses inverter technology to prevent large temperature fluctuations
Environmentally Friendly:Senville mini-split air systems use less energy and come pre-charged with R410a ozone-friendly refrigerant
Remote Control & Installation Kit Included:This unit includes a digital multifunction remote control with a dynamic LED display and all of the materials necessary for installation
Note: All Senville ductless mini-splits should be installed by a professional HVAC technician.
- Height: 12.63"
- Width: 39.25"
- Depth: 9.5"
- Height: 27.63"
- Width: 33"
- Depth: 12.63"
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: MS9A-18HRDN1-MS0WInstallation kit included (13' line set)
- Brand: SenvilleWarranty: 1 year parts; 5 years compressor
- Cooling Capacity: 18000 BTUSenville 18000 BTU Energy Star Ductless Mini-Split
- Heating Capacity: 19000 BTUTurbo mode
- Toshiba compressorDigital 24-hour mode
- Ductless inverter technologyClock mode
- Fresco Tech™ air filtration systemSleep mode
- Intelligent multifunctionIndoor Noise Level: 42 dB (low)/48 dB (high)
- Two-direction air vaneOutdoor Noise Level: 59 dB
- Remote adjustable louversAir Flow: 1150 m3/h
- Three (3) fan speedsMinimum Operating Temperature: 5°F
- Auto-restart functionEnergy Star & AHRI certified
- Defrosting function (heat pump)SEER: 19.2
- Pre-charged with R410a refrigerantEER: 12.5
- Year-round operationHSPF: 9.6
- Built-in dehumidificationInput Voltage: 230 V/60 Hz
- Dehumidification: 1.8 L/hrCooling Power: 10 A/ 1470 W
- LCD displayHeating Power: 10 A/ 1480 W