Description & Highlights
ShelterLogic 10' x 20' Celebration II Canopy
The ShelterLogic's Celebration II Canopy is designed to fit all needs, whether it is shelter for a backyard barbecue, a sporting event, or even seasonal protection for vehicles etc. This structure is built with a high grade, 1-3/8" steel construction, bonded with a DuPont baked on powder-coat finish to prevent chipping, peeling, and rust and corrosion. The ShelterLogic's polyester fabric cover features a closed end design and is UV treated inside and out. Added fade blockers, anti-aging and anti-fungal agents results in a cover that withstands the elements with style.
The Celebration II features an inside lining that is double stitched and seam sealed with waterproof tape for optimal water resistance and drip free seams. The sturdy 8-leg design assembles in minutes with slip together wedged tubing. Covered gable ends attach with heavy duty hooks and loop fasteners.
- Model: 25759ShelterLogic 10' x 20' Celebration II Canopy
- Brand: ShelterLogicEvery frame pipe and connector is subjected to a propriety 13 step Rhino Shield surface preparation process
- Canopy Material: PolyesterPolyurethane inside lining, double stitched and seam sealed with waterproof tape for optimal water resistance and drip free seams
- Material Thickness: 150 o.z.Covered gable ends attach with heavy duty hook and loop fasteners
- Valance: YesCPAI 84 section 6 compliant for FR rating
- Anchors: 8SL bungee fasteners
- Foot Plates: 8Easy step by step instructions
- Legs: 8Frame Material: Powder-Coated Steel
- 4 RibsFrame Thickness: 1 3/8"
- Includes Rugged Nylon BagDimensions: 20' L x 10' W
- Warranty: 1 year limited
- Width: 10'
- Length: 20'