When choosing a patio set, there is more to consider than the way it looks alongside your existing paint scheme and decor. Although ...
Description & Highlights
ShelterLogic 12' Covered Firewood Rack - 90403
The ShelterLogic's wood storage racks are constructed with a convenient all in one design, complete with a built in cover that keeps the top of the stack dry and ready to burn, yet allows for airflow below to properly cure fire wood. It keeps 3/5 Face Cord stored neatly off the ground, eliminating mold growth, insect infestation, and rot. This rack is made to stand up to the elements with an all steel construction and a durable powder-coat finish for rust and corrosion resistance. An easy to assemble design puts these racks into use quickly without a hassle.
- Material: SteelEasy assembly, all steel frame rack with black powder coat finish
- Capacity: 2,850 lbs.Adjustable cover slides up and down to fit height of wood stack
- Holds 3/5 CordIncludes Black polyester cover and Instruction Manual
- Complete wood storage rack and cover in oneWeight: 46.00 lbs.
- Construction material: Round 1 1/2" / 3,8 cm Tube SteelDimensions: 142.7" L x 46.6" H x 15.5" D
- Black powder-coat finish for rust and corrosion resistance
- Height: 46.6"
- Depth: 15.5"
- Length: 142.7"