Description & Highlights
Stadler Form Anti-Calcium Cartridge - Humidifier Reservoir Filter
The Anti-Calcium Cartridge (A-112) is needed to remove minerals in humidifier reservoirs. The powerful ion exchanger in the cartridge removes calcification in the water, preventing unhealthy minerals from collecting in the water droplets and entering the air. This also eliminates the white dust often created by ultrasonic systems that tends to collect on nearby objects.
This water cleaning accessory is for use in Ultrasonic humidifier units and fits most humidifiers with a standard tank cover. It is recommended that this cube water cleaner be changed at least once every 3 months, depending on the water's hardness.
Stadler Form Compatibility:The following Stadler Form humidifiers require the Ionic Silver Cube™:
Anton (A-001A, A-002A)
- Model: A-112Stadler Form Anti-Calcium Cartridge
- Brand: Stadler FormContains powerful ion exchanger
- Humidifier water filterPrevents harmful minerals from entering air
- Removes calcification from reservoir waterWorks in ultrasonic humidifiers
- Prevents white dust created by Ultrasonic humidifiersStadler Form Compatibility: Anton, William, Aquila, Hydra
- Replace at least once every 3 months