Description & Highlights
Summit Built-In Outdoor Refrigerator - Stainless Steel
Ditch your cooler and invest the Summit Built-In Outdoor Refrigerator in Stainless Steel (SPR625OS). This professional-grade stainless steel outdoor refrigerator is built to last with a reversible door, ground fault circuit interrupter, and fully-finished black cabinet. With a 5.5 cu. ft. capacity and four adjustable wire shelves, this built-in refrigerator lets you store your favorite foods and beverages outdoors at a constant temperature.
This outdoor refrigerator offers practical physical features such as a digital thermostat and a professional handle. It also boasts functional features including: automatic defrost, a recessed LED light, an internal fan, and a flat door liner for easy cleaning and storage.
Built to Last:Constructed of stainless steel, and featuring a black cabinet with a sealed back, this professional-grade outdoor refrigerator will last for years to come
Ample Storage:With four adjustable wire shelves, you'll be able to store all of your favorite foods and beverages with ease
State-of-the-Art Features:Get the best in outdoor refrigeration with this built-in's factory-installed lock, recessed LED lighting, and interior fan
- Model: SPR625OSWarranty: 5 year compressor, 1 year parts and labor
- Brand: SummitSummit Built-In Outdoor Refrigerator - Stainless Steel
- Great for under-counter or freestanding use5.5 cu ft capacity
- Four (4) adjustable wire shelvesGround fault circuit interrupter to protect your unit
- Stainless steel door with black cabinetFlat-door liner
- Factory-installed lockSealed back
- Full-length pro door handle in brushed chromeFreon type: R134a
- Automatic defrostCertification: ETL
- Digital thermostatPSI: high 270; low 103
- Recessed LED lightInput voltage: 115 V AC / 60 Hz
- Internal fanPower: 2 A
- 100% CFC free
- Height: 25.75"
- Width: 20.75"
- Depth: 17.25"
- Height: 34.0"
- Width: 23.63"
- Depth: 23.0"
You may download a product owner's manual below:
**Please note, Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view pdf files