Description & Highlights
Summit 120V Commercial Portable Induction Cooktop
The Summit Commercial Portable Induction Cooktop (SINCCOM1) is ideal for commercial applications such as catering where portability is an important requirement. This unit is commercially listed to NSF standards for safety, so it is legal for commercial use. Lightweight and portable, this countertop induction cooktop provides an extra burner wherever you need it. The Ceran black glass surface provides long-lasting durability and it's easy to clean.
Induction cooking uses magnetically generated heat with no open flame or hot burner surface, so the cookware heats and cooks your food rather than the burner itself. This technology allows the cooktop to heat and adjust instantly, cutting cooking times in half. Induction cooking requires steel or iron cookware or cookware designated as induction-compatible.
Multiple power levels give you precise and instantaneous control of heating via the adjustable touch controls. The interior coil turns off after 30 seconds if no induction cookware is placed on top.
Induction Cooking:This induction cooktop heats food without flames or dangerous electrical coils, transferring 84% of the heat created directly to your food for efficiency and cooking your food in about half the time
Portable Design:The compact portable design lets you get cooking anywhere an extra burner is needed - all you need is a standard wall outlet
Commercially Approved:This unit is ETL-S listed to NSF sanitation standards for commercial use
- Model: SINCCOM1Summit Commercial Portable Induction Cooktop
- Brand: SummitETL-S listed to NSF standards for commercial use
- Induction cooking technologyPortable design
- Durable Ceran glass top84% energy efficient
- Cool-touch cooking surfaceMultiple power levels
- Automatic pan recognitionPower output: 1800W
- TimerInput voltage: 120V / 60Hz / 15A
- UL listedShipping weight: 13.2 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year limitedDimensions: 3.88" H x 12.88" W x 16.75" D
- Height: 3.88"
- Width: 12.88"
- Depth: 16.75"