Description & Highlights
Sunpentown 1300W Freestanding Induction Cooktop - Black
The Sunpentown 1300W Induction Cooktop (SR-964TBOB) is the safer, sleeker, more efficient alternative to conventional burners. Using electromagnetic energy, the cooktop's surface quickly reaches temperatures of up to 390°F, generating just as much heat as a traditional stovetop without an open flame. Choose from seven power settings and 13 heat settings, all adjustable using the cooktop's touch-sensitive control panel.
This advanced cooktop also features an LED display panel, a timer function (up to 8 hours) and automatic pan detection technology which means it only generates heat when a pan is on the burner.
Please note that induction cooktops are only compatible with ferromagnetic cookware, as they use electromagnetic energy to operate.
13 Temperature Settings:The unit can be set to heat up between 100° - 390° (intervals: 100°, 120°, 140°, 160°, 180°, 190°, 210°, 230°, 250°, 280°, 300°, 350°, 390°)
Advanced Control Panel:The easy-to-use control panel features touch-sensitive control buttons and an LED display screen, no knobs whatsoever
- Model: SR-964TBOBSunpentown 1300W Induction Cooktop
- Brand: SunpentownCeramic Glass Cooktop
- Dual function programs: Warm/CookUses 25% less energy than standard electric hotplates
- Full Range Temperature Control (100º - 390ºF)Fast operation, heat instantly transferred to cookware
- Timer option (up to 8 hours)Power: 120V / 60Hz, 0.8-10.83 Amps
- Portable, safe, and convenientWatt range: 100-1300
- Heats without any open flamesWeight: 4.5 lbs.
- Automatic cookware detectionDimensions: 2.48" H x 11.81" W x 14.17" D
- Warranty: 1 year