Description & Highlights
Sunpentown 3.6-Liter Hot Water Pot with Dual-Pump System
The Sunpentown Hot Water Pot with Dual-Pump System (SP-3619) is an ideal companion for tea lovers or anyone who needs hot water handy. This hot water pot is user friendly - just add drinking water and the unit automatically turns on. One touch dispensing and spinnable bottom make the hot water pot even easier to use. This unit also features a second manual pump, enabling you to dispense water even when the power goes out. Micro-computerized dry-boil protection prevents overheating.
Features include a stainless steel gall and a removable top lid for easy cleaning. Auto reboil and a manual re-boil button add utility. The dispenser is dry-out proof and has a water volume indicator window. Please note: This unit is not recommended for use at altitudes above 300 meters. (Pot may stay in boil status and not switch to keep warm mode.)
Keeps Hot Water Handy:This hot water dispenser is perfect for tea lovers and those who need to keep hot water on hand
Easy to clean:The stainless steel gall and removable top lid facilitate easy cleaning
Dry-Out Proof:With a micro-computerized dry-boil prevention system, the dispensing pot will never dry out, so there's no need to worry about overheating
- Width: 8.5"
- Depth: 11.25"
- Height: 13.5"
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: SP-3619Sunpentown Hot Water Pot with Dual-Pump System
- Brand: Sunpentown1-touch water dispensing button
- Stainless steel body and inner potMicro-computerized dry-boil prevention
- Ideal for tea loversSafety lock
- Secondary manual pump works without electricityWater volume indicator
- Stainless steel gallETL approved
- Removable top lid3.6-liter capacity
- Manual re-boil buttonWeight: 7 lbs
- Spinnable bottomDimensions: 8.5" W x 11.25" D x 13.5" H
- Warranty: 1 year limited