Description & Highlights
Sunpentown Micro-Computer Radiant Cooktop
The Sunpentown Micro-Computer Radiant Cooktop (RR-9215) offers rapid heating much like induction heating, yet is suitable for all types of cookware. The radiant heat technology allows for faster and safer cooking without an open flame. Though flame-less, its surface still reaches temperatures of up to 390°F. Choose from 7 power settings and 13 heat settings, all adjustable using the cooktop's touch-sensitive control panel.
This advanced cooktop also features an LED display panel, a timer function (up to 8 hours) and automatic pan detection technology which means it only generates heat when a pan is on the burner.
13 Temperature Settings:The unit can be set to heat up between 100° - 390° (intervals: 100°, 120°, 140°, 160°, 180°, 190°, 210°, 230°, 250°, 280°, 300°, 350°, 390°)
Advanced Control Panel:The easy-to-use control panel features touch-sensitive control buttons and an LED display screen, no knobs whatsoever
- Model: RR-9215Sunpentown Micro-Computer Radiant Cooktop
- Brand: SunpentownSuitable for all types of cookware
- Dual function programs: Warm/CookCeramic glass cooktop
- Full Range Temperature Control (100º - 390ºF)Uses 25% less energy than standard electric hotplates
- Timer option (up to 8 hours)Fast operation, heat instantly transferred to cookware
- Portable, safe, and convenientPower: 120V / 60Hz, 0.8-12.5 Amps
- Heats without any open flamesWatt range: 100-1500
- Automatic cookware detectionWeight: 7 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 yearDimensions: 2.75" H x 12.25" W x 15.5" L
- Height: 2.75"
- Width: 12.25"
- Length: 15.5"