Description & Highlights
U-Line Origins Built-in Ice Maker
The U-Line Origins Built-in Ice Maker BI-98 is a compact ice maker that fits into tight spots and can be used as either a built-in or freestanding model. ADA approved, this ice maker produces 25 pounds of ice daily and can store up to 25 pounds of ice. This ice maker requires no drain and is easy to install.
Other features also make this model a solid choice.
Small And Effective:This U-Line ice maker produces 25 lbs of ice and stores 25 lbs of ice a day.
Easy To Use And Install:This U-Line ice maker needs no drain for installation and is ADA rated.
Customizable:This U-Line ice maker has a field reversible door and accepts custom door panels.
- Model: BI-98W, BI-98BWarranty: 1 year parts & labor, 5 years compressor
- Brand: U-LineAccepts a 1/4” flat or raised insert custom door panel
- No drain required allows for easy, convenient, and inexpensive installationDimensions: 14-15/16" W x 27-3/8" H x 20" D
- Only requires a 1/4" outside diameter water line connectionWeight: 76 lbs
- Daily ice rate of up to 25 lbsGrille height: 8-1/2"
- Ice storage capacity: up to 25 lbs of iceField Reversible Door
- Uses less than three gallons of waterManual Defrost
- Crescent cube size 1/2" W x 3/4" H x 2-1/2" LRun Amps: 2.5
- Meets Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) height requirementsMax Start Amps: 18