Description & Highlights
U-line Echelon Series 48 Bottle Built In Wine Cooler - Stainless Steel
The built in U-line Echelon Series 48 Bottle Wine Cooler - Stainless Steel (2175WCS-00, 2175WCS-01) allows temperatures to be set anywhere between 45º-60ºF, or select the ideal temperature for red wine, white wine, sparkling wine or other beverages. Designed to impress and inspire anyone with an interest in wine, a U-Line Wine Cooler can provide cellar conditions for a small collection or offer additional storage for those with extensive collections.
The triple zone technology and large capacity allows for separate temperature conditions for two areas in the cooler, perfect for storing reds, whites or any combination of the above. Product available in 110/115 voltage 60 cycle. The unit pictured is the right hinged model.
The U-line Echelon Series 48 Bottle Wine Cooler - Stainless Steel features:
Elegant design:Gently curved maple trimmed wine racks can be stained to match or compliment surrounding decoration
Convenient use:Full extension slide out wine racks with black vinyl coating allow for easy access and prevent slippage of bottles
Triple zone temperatures:Top: Approximately 55°F (13°C) for red wines. Middle: Approximately 50°F (10°C) for white wines. Bottom: Approximately 45°F (7°C) for sparkling wines
- Height: 34 1/8"
- Width: 23 15/16"
- Depth: 23 1/4"
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: 2175WCS-01, 2175WCS-00U-line Echelon Series 48 Bottle Wine Cooler - Stainless Steel
- Brand: U-LineAutomatic defrost; no drain required
- Dual zone technology for better temperature control144 lbs. (Shipping Weight)
- Features preset ranges with ideal temperature servingsSleek black interior
- Cools to 45º-60ºF.Audible door open alarm
- Adjustable on/off interior lightCapacity up to 43 bottles
- Max start amps: 9.4, run amps: 2.4Additional dimensions: Depth without Door 1"
- Left or Right Hinged DoorGrille Height 3-3/8"
- Tinted glass door protects wine and enhances appealTotal Dimensions: 23 15/16" W x 34 1/8" H x 23 1/4" D
- 1 year parts and labor