WONDERWASH - Laundry Alternative Wonderwash Portable Hand Crank Mini Washing Machine
SALE: 20% OFF -$12.50
UPS / Fedex Shipping
Laundry Alternative Wonderwash Portable Hand Crank Mini Washing Machine
Clean clothes without electricity with the Laundry Alternative Wonderwash Portable Hand Crank Mini Washing Machine (WONDERWASH). This hand-powered, alternative laundry method requires no electricity - instead using a patented pressure system that forces detergent into the fabric at high speed for a quick and easy wash. This unique tumble wash system helps prevent soap residue that is often left on clothes when using larger, conventional washers. Ideal for dedicates such as woolens, silks, knits, and cashmere, the ulltra-efficient Wonderwash can handle up to eight dress shirts, 10 T-shirts, 30 pairs of socks or three pairs of jeans at one time.
Highly portable, the mini Wonderwash is the smallest washing machine available, making it ideal for people on the go - travelers, campers, boaters, students or anyone who needs to clean up to a five-pound load of wash in minutes. Using far less water than hand washing and requiring no electricity, the Wonderwash is also economically sound and great for the environment - saving you on power and water consumption.
Hand Crank Washing Machine:This hand-powered, alternative laundry method requires no electricity - instead using a patented pressure system that forces detergent into the fabric at high speed for a quick and easy wash
Compact and Portable:Highly portable, the mini Wonderwash is the smallest washing machine available, making it ideal for people on the go - travelers, campers, boaters, students or anyone who needs to clean up to a five-pound load of wash in just minutes
Environmentally Friendly:Using far less water than hand washing and requiring no electricity, the Wonderwash is economically sound and great for the environment - saving you on power consumption
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Only 1-2 tablespoons depending on clothing.
Best ot spin dry clothes in a regular washer.
I'm adding these 2 recommended products to this description for easy access
of type and weight of clothing.
Only fill unit to 3/4 fill to allow water and soap to work. ! recommend only one pair jeans since they are heavy and hard to rinse.
The WONDERWASH can clean up to a 5 pound load of wash in just minutes. This translates into up to 7-8 dress shirts, 10 T-Shirts, 30 pairs of socks OR 2-3 pairs of jeans at a time. This is slightly smaller than a 7-liter capacity.
I hope this helps!
Hand Crank Mini Washing Machine, and I got no instructions for assembly. Where can I get or even Download The Instructions.
I hope this helps, assembly is pretty easy.
1. Sort the washing into loads according to material type and/or colors. Note:
There are 5 basic load types:
A. White cottons and linens
B. Colorfast cottons and linens
C. White synthetics and cotton blends
D. Nylons and colored synthetics
2. Place the machine on the edge of the sink.
3. Add the required water (at the correct temperature) and soap according to the
washing chart below.
4. Add the washing.
5. Fit the pressure lid and tighten completely.
6. Attach the handle and turn the machine at abut one turn per second for the
7. After washing, unscrew the pressure lid by turning the pressure knob slowly
to release the pressure.
8. Remove pressure lid by turning anti-clockwise to release.
9. To drain, tilt machine to allow water to run into sink OR, if fitted with
water release valve, insert Pipe into Valve and turn a quarter turn clockwise,
until it clicks into position.
Rinsing: 1. By Hand Fill sink or basin with clean water and empty wash into sink
and agitate by hand.
2. By Machine After draining away the dirty water, leave the washing in the
machine and fill with clean cold water. Replace the pressure lid and tighten
and turn the machine for about 30 seconds. Drain and wring dry. Repeat if
LOAD WATER SOAP TIME
.5 kg 1.5 L 1 Tbsp/15 g 1 min
1 kg 3 L 2 Tbsp/30 g 1.25 min
1.5 kg 4.5 L 3 Tbsp/45 g 1.5 min
2.2 kg 6 L 4 Tbsp/60 g 2 min
Note: Very absorbent materials will require more water, but DO NOT exceed the
amounts listed above. If necessary reduce the size of the load.
LOAD TYPE TEMPERATURE
A 90 deg C - very hot
B 60 deg C - hot
C 50 deg C - hand hot
D 40 deg C - warm
E 30 deg C - lukewarm
TIPS TOWARDS BETTER RESULTS FROM YOUR WONDERWASH WASHING MACHINE
1. DO NOT use boiling water
2. DO NOT leave pressure lid on the machine after washing if the machine is
still hot as a vacuum can form when machine cools down.
3. DO NOT store machine with pressure knob turned tight.
4. DO NOT overload. Do smaller loads as it will be easier and the machine will
was better and quicker.
5. DO NOT TIGHTEN the pressure lid onto the machine when storing. Put on
1. We recommend the use of LOW FOAM DETERGENTS (i.e. automatic washing machine
2. Low foam detergents will make rinsing easier.
3. If wash does not come clean the washing combination is wrong. Use the correct
amount of water, soap, and time.
4. Wash clothes at highest temperature garment will allow, but DO NOT exceed
5. The use of washing additives, e.g. a little bleach and/or fabric softener is acceptable.
6. Assist the cleaning of very dirty cuffs and collars by using recommended
additives designed for cuffs and collars; or Wet the cuff or collar first and
rub soap powder into fabric.
7. DO NOT scrub cuffs and collars, as this only damages the fabric.
NOTE: These instructions have been typed from the instructions that came
packaged with a Wonder Wash unit. They are not the complete instructions, as
they do not include the guarantee info, 5-min dying info, pressure lid fitting instructions, assembly instructions, or full water release valve instructions.
Currently Backordered and Expected to Ship by the End of JuneThis item ships UPS or FedEx ground. Delivery times related to these ship methods are usually between 2 and 5 business days once the product leaves the warehouse. We will email you tracking information once the product leaves our warehouse. UPS or FedEx ground deliveries do not require a signature and may be left at the ship to location. All deliveries will occur Monday through Friday. Order must be fully processed by 12pm CST to be eligible for “Guaranteed Same Day Shipping.” Orders processed after that time may ship out the following business day.
UPS or FedEx ground deliveries do not include a guaranteed delivery date. Should you require a specific delivery date or expedited shipping please add the item to the shopping cart and view the shipping options drop down box. If the product is eligible for expedited shipping the shipping options and pricing will be listed. Please contact our customer service department with any questions related to shipping. (800) 297-6076, M-F, 8am to 5pm CST.