Description & Highlights
Wagan 10 Amp Solar Charge Controller - Black
The Wagan 10 Amp Solar Charge Controller (2512-B) helps you protect your solar powered battery. This charge controller provides a precision charge control system to ensure that the battery is properly and fully charged, resulting in enhanced battery performance and cuts down on battery maintenance and replacement costs. A built-in LCD display helps you monitor solar charge performance by showing you battery voltage, solar panel current and output charge current.
Also included with this controller are LED indicator lights that show you the present charge mode and lets you know when the battery is fully charged. This charge controller works with many different kinds of batteries including GEL and lead-acid based batteries. Charge controllers are essential for protecting your solar powered systems and this controller protects specifically against temperature, battery reverse, overcharge, and output shorting. If you want to utilize clean and free solar energy, then the Wagan 10 Amp Solar Charge Controller is a must-have.
LCD Display:Monitor the solar charge performance with an easy-to-read display
Protect Your Battery:This charge controller protects against temperature, battery reverse, overcharge, and output shorting
LED Indicator Lights:Know the status of your batteries charge with convenient LED indicator lights
- Model: 2512-BWagan 10 Amp Solar Charge Controller
- Brand: WaganDC input voltage: 16.5 V ~ 22 V
- LCD displayConstant voltage for GEL battery: 14.2 V
- LED indicator lightsConstant voltage for lead-acid battery: 14.6 V
- Battery protectionMax solar cell power: 150 W
- Temperature & overcharge protectionMax charging current: 10 A
- Float Voltage: 13.5 VWeight: 1.1 lbs
- Max input voltage: 25 VDimensions: 6" H x 7" W x 1.5" D
- Warranty: 1 year
- Height: 6"
- Width: 7"
- Depth: 1.5"