Description & Highlights
Wagan Solar ePanel 12w Solar Charger
The Wagan Solar ePanel 12w Solar Charger (2448) is a stylish charger that is small enough to slip in a backpack or glove compartment, and opens up into a powerful portable solar panel with near universal connectivity. It is suitable for charging hand-held devices and rechargeable batteries, small 12V accessories, and 12V vehicle batteries.
This charger converts daylight into electricity to charge 12V batteries, extending battery life. It is ideal for expeditions, gap year travel, outdoor photographers and emergency kits. This unit is suitable for trickle charging a wide range of batteries and power packs.
Convenient Charging:Ideal for indoor and outdoor use, this solar panel charges even in cloudy and overcast weather
Dependable Solar Cell Construction:This solar charger is made of high-efficiency mono-crystalline solar cells embedded in transparent vinyl acetate behind tempered glass
- Width: 8.26"
- Length: 9.44"
- Depth: 1.96"
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: 2448Wagan Solar ePanel 12w
- Brand: WaganPeak Wattage (Pm): 12W
- Converts daylight into electricity to charge 12V batteriesPeak Voltage (Vmp): 15V
- Requires only daylight (not direct sunlight)Peak Currency (Imp): 0.77A
- Mono-crystalline solar panelOpen Circuit Voltage (Voc): 18.8V
- Comes with a 2.1 amp USB adapterShort Circuit Currency (Isc): 0.87A
- Portable, compact, and able to be foldedDimension (inches): 8.26 x 9.44 x 1.96
- Encapsulate Method: Laminating with PETWeight (lbs): 1.58