This Father’s Day, do dad a favor and skip the standard and boring gift of a tie. Instead, get your father a gift that ...
Description & Highlights
American BioTech Supply 10 Cu. Ft. Laboratory Premier Refrigerator - White
Designed for use in pharmacies and medical labs to store vaccines and other medical supplies, the American BioTech Supply 10 Cu. Ft. Premier Pharmacy Refrigerator Freezer (PH-ABT-10) offers consistent temperatures in a space-efficient design. The interior lighting features a safety shielded switch-control and the unit's glass door is self-closing.
Capacity:10 cu. ft. of internal space with three (3) adjustable shelves offer ample space for supplies to be organized and stored
Temperature Range:The microprocessor temperature control can be used to set the internal average cycle temperature at 41°F (5°C)
Use:Ideal for use in pharmacies or laboratories with medical supplies that need to be kept safe and at a consistent temperature
Temperature Display:Digital temperature display has audible and visual alarms to warn when the temperature is too high or low
Warranty:Two years parts and labor warranty, plus an additional three years parts warranty on compressor
Pharmacy Premier Laboratory Models
Units come standard with a microprocessor temperature controller with audible and visual alarms, remote alarm contacts, and a digital temperature display. Units are set in Fahrenheit to cycle at +39F, comes with Pharmacy Refrigerator toolkit, temperature logs, and CDC approved power cord labels.
Solid Door Upgrade Available. Please Contact our Business Sales Department at (512) 874-3593 for pricing.
- Model: PH-ABT-10American BioTech Supply 10 Cu. Ft. Laboratory Premier Refrigerator
- Brand: American BioTech Supply546 BTU's/hr
- Glass swinging doorCycle Defrost
- Audible and visual temperature alarmsThree (3) interior shelves
- Microprocessor thermostatAverage Cycle Temperature: 41°F (5°C)
- Leveling LegsStainless steel interior floor
- Interior lightWhite acrylic enamel interior
- Self-closing doorInput voltage: 115 V/60 Hz
- Probe Access Port (3/8")Weight: 175 lbs
- Warranty: 2 years, 5 years compressor and partsExterior Dimensions: 57.38" H x 24.03" W x 24.81" D
- Height: 57.38"
- Width: 24.81"
- Depth: 24.03"