Description & Highlights
American BioTech Supply 2.5 Cu. Ft. Glass Door Premier Freestanding Pharmacy Refrigerator
Designed for use in pharmacies and medical labs to store vaccines and other medical supplies, the American BioTech Supply 2.5 Cu. Ft. Glass Door Premier Freestanding Pharmacy Refrigerator (PH-ABT-HC-UCFS-0204G) offers consistent temperatures in a space-efficient design. The interior LED lighting features a safety shielded switch-control and the unit's glass door has a magnetic gasket for a positive seal. The refrigerator's microprocessor temperature control can be set between 36°F – 46°F (2°C – 8°C).
Capacity:2.5 cu. ft. of internal space and four (4) adjustable shelves offer ample space for supplies to be organized and stored
Temperature Range:The microprocessor temperature control can be used to set the internal temperature between 36°F – 46°F (2°C – 8°C)
Ideal Use:Ideal for use in pharmacies or laboratories with medical supplies that need to be kept safe and at a consistent temperature
Temperature Display:Digital temperature display has audible and visual alarms to warn when the temperature is too high or low
Warranty:Two year parts and labor warranty
Pharmacy Premier Laboratory Models
Units come standard with a microprocessor temperature controller with audible and visual alarms, remote alarm contacts, and a digital temperature display. Units come equipped with a Pharmacy Refrigerator toolkit, temperature logs, and CDC approved power cord labels.
- Model: PH-ABT-HC-UCFS-0204GAmerican BioTech Supply 2.5 Cu. Ft. Premier pharmacy refrigerator (freestanding)
- Brand: American BioTech SupplyADA compliant
- LED interior lightHFC-free refrigerant (R600a)
- Keyed door lockWeight: 97 lbs
- Leveling Legs4 Adjustable Shelves (2 large/2 small)
- Probe Access Port (3/8")Pyxis®, Omnicell® and AcuDose RX® compatible
- Audible and visual temperature alarmsTemperature Range: 36°F – 46°F (2°C – 8°C)
- Microprocessor temperature controllerHigh density urethane foam cabinet insulation
- Pharmacy refrigerator/freezer toolkit and temperature logs115 V/60 Hz, 1/8 HP, .90 Amps
- Warranty: 2 year parts and labor warrantyExterior Dimensions: 28.875" H x 17.75" W x 19.5" D
- Height: 28.875"
- Width: 17.75"
- Depth: 19.5"