Freezers have become a household necessity since they were first introduced to consumers in the late 1940s. Not only do freezers have ...
Description & Highlights
American BioTech Supply 4.2 Cu. Ft. Premier Built-In Pharmacy Freezer - White
For a consistently low temperature in a space-efficient design, choose the American BioTech 4.2 Cu. Ft. Premier Built-In Pharmacy Freezer ( PH-ABT-UCBI-0420 ). The white powder coat exterior and heavy duty interior shelves provide clean and durable storage space for your temperature-sensitive items. This built-in medical freezer ensures proper storage of important items that require very specific and exceptionally cool temperatures, while keeping them safe and secure.
Capacity:4.2 cu. ft. of internal space offers ample space for vaccines to be organized and stored
Temperature Range:The microprocessor temperature control can be used to set the average cycle temperature to -4°F (-20°C) which reads out on the digital temperature display
Built-In:Front-breathing ventilation allows the unit to be built-in and is undercounter height for seamless installation
Security:An integrated keyed lock provides increased security of important and valuable contents, while the door is lined with durable ABS material
Warranty:Two year parts and labor warranty, additional three year parts warranty on compressor
Pharmacy Premier Under Counter Refrigerators & Freezers
Refrigerators and freezers come standard with microprocessor temperature controller and remote alarm contacts, audible and visual alarms and digital temperature display. Units are set in Fahrenheit to cycle at +39F/-4F, come with pharmacy refrigerator/freezer toolkit, temperature logs and CDC approved power cord labels.
- Model: PH-ABT-UCBI-0420American BioTech Supply 4.2 Cu. Ft. Built-In Steel Medical Freezer
- Brand: American BioTech SupplyManual defrost
- Average cycle temperature: -4°F (-20°C)Weight: 108 lbs
- Leveling legsRecessed door handle
- Keyed door lockAudible and visual temperature alarms
- Digital temperature displayMagnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Two (2) fixed wire shelvesMicroprocessor temperature controller
- Solid white powder coat doorPower: 115 V/60 Hz, 1/3 HP, 5 Amps, 320 BTU's
- Warranty: 2 years, 5 years compressorDimensions: 33.38" H x 23.75" W x 24.50" D
- Probe access port (3/8")
- Height: 33.38"
- Width: 23.75"
- Depth: 24.50"