CellarPro Bottle Probe, #1434 Model:CPU1434
Usually Ships in 3 - 4 Business Days (details)
Description & HighlightsBe the first to Write a Review
CellarPro Bottle Probe, #1434
You can be sure that your cherished wine collection can stay in its ideal environment without a hitch. The CellarPro Bottle Probe (CPU1434) provides accurate, digital temperature readings of your wine cellar. Just place the probe into a wine bottle filled with water and alcohol then place the bottle where you please. It plugs directly into your CellarPro wine cooling unit so that the unit may toggle on and off based on accurate changes in liquid temperature.
Accurate:Used with your CellarPro wine cooling unit, this probe provides accurate digital temperature readings to keep your wine at the ideal temperature.
Simple Use:Simple place the probe into a wine bottle filled with water and alcohol, plug it into the unit, and place the bottle where you choose in your cellar.
Versatile:A 10-foot cord allows you to place the probe where you need in your cellar to provide up-to-date feedback for your CellarPro wine cooling unit.
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: CPU1434
- Provides accurate temperature reading of your wine cellar
- Compatible with all CellarPro wine cooling units
- Inserted in wine bottle filled with water and alcohol for readings in various places in your cellar
- Includes rubber stopper to prevent leaks and spills
- 10-foot cord allows bottle to be placed almost anywhere in your cellar
- Jack on input end plugs directly into the face of the wine cooling unit
- Warranty: 90 days
- CellarPro Bottle Probe
- Allows wine cooling unit to toggle on and off based on changes in liquid temperature
- Digital temperature control
- Great for wine cellars with an odd shape
- Recommended when wine cooling unit is placed remotely or low in the wine cellar
- Input Voltage: 115V/ 60Hz
- Weight: 0.5 lbs
- Dimensions: 10 ft. cord