CellarPro Remote Display/Control Unit Model:CPU1603
- Height: 1.14"
- Width: 2.8"
- Depth: 1.25"
Usually Ships in 3 - 4 Business Days (details)
Description & HighlightsBe the first to Write a Review
CellarPro Remote Display/Control Unit
Keep a close eye on your cherished wine collection even at a distance. The CellarPro Remote Display/Control Unit (CPU1603) installs where you need to tweak adjustments on your CellarPro cooling unit from a distance. Its intuitive controls let you easily control temperature, lights, power, and defrost. It features a bright LED display encased in a stainless-steel mounting plate for a clean, modern look.
Convenient:This remote unit lets you maintain control over your CellarPro cooling unit from a convenient distance.
Intuitive Use:A simple interface lets you adjust settings to suit your wines’ needs with ease.
Versatile Installation:It can be installed nearly anywhere if your CellarPro cooling unit is in a hard-to-reach or remote location.
Sleek Look:While the bright LED screen provides an easy-to-read display, the included stainless-steel mounting plate gives it a refined style.
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: CPU1603
- Brand: CellarPro
- Designed for use with CellarPro cooling units
- Allow control panel to be installed in a remote location from the unit
- Perfect for cooling units installed in hard-to-reach or remote locations
- Easy-to-read LED display
- Connected via 10 feet of 18-gauge, low-voltage wiring
- Warranty: 5 years
- CellarPro Remote Display/Control Unit
- Controls power, temperature, light, and defrost
- Variable-speed fans and the condenser can’t be operated from this remote unit
- Includes stainless-steel mounting plate
- Can be wired from the front or rear of the cooling unit
- Input Voltage: 115 V/ 60 Hz
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Dimensions: 1.14” H x 2.8” W x 1.25” D