Table of Contents Why You Should Consider A Charcoal Grill Types of Charcoal Grills Factors to Consider While Shopping Popular Grilling ...
Description & Highlights
Chef's Choice Professional Diamond Sharpener for Asian Knives - Black
Provide your cutlery with a sharp-looking change when you use the Chef's Choice Professional Diamond Sharpener for Asian Knives (315S). This small sharpener keeps your knives ready-to-use with it's two stage process: the first stage uses diamond abrasives to sharpen and hone your knife edges to 15 degrees to give it a sharper, cleaner cut every time. The second stage hones and polishes your knife to give it a smooth, clean look, allowing you to feel good about using your knives in front of company.
The built-in angle guides allow you to sharpen your knives without putting in too much effort, and helps you to avoid accidental nicks and dents in your knife from sharpening incorrectly. Also able to convert Western and European knives from 20 degree angles to 15 degrees, this sharpener can help to improve your current cutlery collection, giving them a sharper blade for cleaner cuts and quicker cooking. Perfect for the professional and amateur chef, this knife sharpener will help you cut like the pros.
Converts:Helps to sharpen European and Western 20 degree blades into Asian-style 15 degree blades
Two Stage Sharpening:The sharpener helps to sharpen the knife blade and keeps it looking great by polishing and finishing it
Long Life:Sharpening your knives with this machine helps to keep your knives lasting longer throughout many uses
- Model: 315SChef's Choice Professional Diamond Sharpener for Asian Knives
- Brand: Chef's ChoicePrecision spring guides
- For use with double- and single-bevel knivesDouble bevel facets
- Can be used for Western and Asian-style knivesUL listed
- 100% diamond abrasivesInput voltage: 120 V/60 Hz
- Ultra-fine, micron-sized abrasivesWeight: 3.8 lbs
- Made in: USADimensions: 4" H x 8.5" W x 4" D
- Warranty: 2 years limited
- Height: 4"
- Width: 8.5"
- Depth: 4"