Description & Highlights
Chef's Choice Trizor XV Sharpener EdgeSelect - Grey
Keep your best cutlery sharp and ready for some cutting action with the Chef's Choice Trizor XV Sharpener EdgeSelect (15). With this sharpener, you can maintain a 15 degree angle on your Asian-style knives, as well as convert your European and Western style knives from 20 to 15 degree edges. Able to be used to sharpen both straight and serrated knife blades, the advanced three (3) stage sharpening process allows you to sharpen dull knives and keep them sharp and ready to cut anytime that you need them.
Helping to keep the life of your knives going strong, this sharpener uses 100% diamond abrasives to apply a triple bevel arch-shaped edge to give your knife a cleaner cut. The sharpening process also removes minimal amounts of metal to keep your knives going for the long haul, allowing you to breathe easy knowing this machine is taking care of your cutlery. With flexible spring guides to accurately sharpen each knife, your blades can be sharpened thick or thin, which gives you more cooking versatility. Ideal for the professional or amateur chef among your family and friends, this sharpener ensures your knives will give that perfect cut anytime.
Three (3) Stages:Removes minimal metal when sharpening blades to help prolong the life of your cutlery
Diamond Abrasives:100% diamond abrasives help to keep your knife edges sharp and long-lasting
Any Knife:Able to sharpen Asian, Western, and European knives, this sharpener can also be used for straight or serrated blades
- Height: 4.5"
- Width: 9.5"
- Depth: 4.5"
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: 15Chef's Choice Trizor XV Sharpener EdgeSelect
- Brand: Chef's ChoiceFlexible spring guides
- For both straight edge and serrated blades3-stage sharpening process
- Sharpens knives to 15 degrees100% diamond abrasives
- Converts 20 degree factory edgesInput voltage: 120 V/60 Hz
- Sharpens double- and single-bevel knivesWeight: 4 lbs
- Made in: USADimensions: 4.5" H x 9.5" W x 4.5" D
- Warranty: 3 years limited