Table of Contents Why You Should Consider A Charcoal Grill Types of Charcoal Grills Factors to Consider While Shopping Popular Grilling ...
Description & Highlights
Chef's Choice Ultra Hone Sharpener
Keep your best cutlery sharp and ready for action when you use the Chef's Choice Ultra Hone Sharpener (112B, 112W). This three (3) stage electric knife sharpener helps to keep your knives at their best for years to come, and it utilizes diamond abrasives to keep them sharp. The precise knife guiding system helps to guide the knives through the sharpening process so they won't risk becoming scuffed or scratched, while the powerful AC motor ensures that each edge will never be detempered when run through this sharpener.
Stage 1 and 2 of the sharpening process use 100% diamond-coated disks to sharpen and strengthen the blades of each knife, and Stage 3 takes that 100% diamond technology to create and hone the Gothic Trizor edge that is stronger than the best factory sharpness. Both straight and serrated blades can be sharpened with this sharpener, and the UL approval allows it to be used in home and residential environments. Perfect for any kitchen, this cutlery sharpener will keep your knives strong and sharp so you can always cut your best.
Diamond Abrasive Technology:100% diamond abrasives make it easier and quicker to sharpen and hone the blades on your knives
Sharpens Various Edges:Both straight and serrated knife blades can be sharpened using this machine
Safety:The UL approval makes this knife sharpener easy and safe to use in residential environments
- Model: 112W, 112BChef's Choice Ultra Hone Sharpener
- Brand: Chef's ChoiceNever detempers the knife edge
- Three (3) stage sharpeningPowerful AC motor
- Uses 100% diamond coated disksAssembled in the USA
- Advanced micron size diamond technologyUL and ETL approved
- Sharpens both straight and serrated edgesInput voltage: 120 V/60 Hz
- Automatically positions and stabilizes the knifeWeight: 4.9 lbs
- Warranty: 2 yearsDimensions: 5" H x 10" W x 3" D
- Height: 5"
- Width: 10"
- Depth: 3"