Description & Highlights
Condensate Removal Pump Dehumidifier Kit
The Condensate Removal Pump Dehumidifier Kit (DEHUMKIT) is a great add on to your portable dehumidifier. The Condensate Removal Pump (VCMA15UL) allows your dehumidifier to be used continuously by pumping the water out of the reservoir to avoid automatic shut-off or leakage. The pump's compact size makes for easy installation. While functioning at 1 foot high, this condensate pump can pump up to 65 gallons of condensation an hour. This pump has features and benefits including vibration dampening feet and motor mounts, metal hang tabs, four versatile inlet holes, an easy to understand indicator display and a simple float switch and check valve. Also included are Pro-Treat Anti Scale Build Up Tablets (PT161) that control odors and eliminate condensate drain pan overflows and the resulting water damage. Pro-Treat tablets are completely soluble and easy to use. They are non-corrosive and non-toxic. When used regularly these tablets will assure season-long, trouble-free condensate drain pan performance.
- Height: 7.1"
- Width: 5"
- Depth: 11"
Specifications & Manuals
- Kit includes Condensate Removal Pump and Pro-Treat Anti Scale Build Up TabletsCondensate Removal Pump Dehumidifier Kit
- New generation float arm for enhanced reliabilityCompact design for easy installation
- 3 inlet drain holes6 foot power cord included
- 15 foot shut offPumps 65 gallons per hour at 1 ft
- 20' of 3/8" ID Clear Vinyl Tube IncludedWeight: 5 pounds
- Warranty: 1 yearDimensions: 7.1"h x 5"w x 11"d