Ebac 364 Pint 220V Desiccant Dehumidifier Model:DD900220V3PH
- Height: 48"
- Width: 28"
- Depth: 23"
Usually Ships in 3 - 4 Business Days (details)
Description & HighlightsBe the first to Write a Review
Ebac 364 Pint 220V Desiccant Dehumidifier
You can sit back and relax without worry of damaging moisture taking hold. The Ebac 364 Pint 220V Desiccant Dehumidifier (DD900220V3PH) has the power to keep moisture out of the air to inhibit corrosion, rotting, and the growth of damaging mold, and mildew. Drawing in the moist air, this desiccant dehumidifier then passes it over a wheel impregnated with Silica Gel to absorb any moisture. For efficient use, it even measures the level of humidity in the air to operate accordingly. You can trust in this dehumidifier to eliminate moisture for years thanks to its rugged steel construction.
Reliable Operation:Pumping 530 cubic feet of air per minute, this dehumidifier can remove an astounding 364 pints of moisture from the air every day.
Low Temperature Operation:The DD900 operates in subzero temperatures. Desiccant dehumidifiers are effective in cooler climates and when deep drying or low humidity levels are required.
Rugged Construction:Made to endure years of use, it’s constructed from high grade stainless steel.
Efficient & Eco-Friendly:Manual and automatic settings allow this dehumidifier to save power with its high-efficiency PPS rotor.
Easy Installation:It comes fully assembled with spigot connectors.
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: DD900/220V
- Brand: Ebac
- Rugged, stainless steel housing
- Adjustable-control humidistat to maintain level of dryness
- 2-stage air-drying process
- Washable silica gel wheel for moisture extraction
- High-efficiency patented PPS Rotor
- Auto- and manual-mode selection
- Quiet operation
- Weight: 198 lbs
- Warranty: 1-Year Standard
- Ebac 364 Pint 220V Desiccant Dehumidifier
- Perfect for use in low temperature commercial areas
- Hours-run meter
- Treats a space up to 12,360 cubic feet
- Operating Temperature Range: -4°F to 104°F
- Airflow: 530 cubic feet per minute
- Typical Extraction: 364 pints per day
- Input Voltage: 220 V/60 Hz
- Noise Level: 67 dba
- Dimensions: 48”H x 28”W x 23”D