Description & Highlights
Ebac High Capacity Airmover
Take control of the air quality of your environment with the flip of a switch. The Ebac High Capacity Airmover (AM2000) keeps air circulating to aid in drying and evaporation. Whether managing air quality or restoring after water damage, this airmover helps to ensure that damaging moisture won’t let mold, mildew, and bacteria take hold. Its lightweight and versatile design allows it to be used in any number of settings.
Reliable Operation:Pumping up to 1,060 cubic feet of air per minute, this airmover increases the rate of drying and evaporation for a number of uses.
Versatile Use:A compact design and quiet operation allows it to fit where you need. Perfect for use with flood-damage, restoration, plasters, factories, and drying carpet
Rugged Construction:Made to endure years of use, it’s constructed from strong yet lightweight polyethylene
Efficient:3 fan speeds and 4 operating positions allow for the ideal airflow for your needs.
Easy Installation:It comes fully assembled with cord wrap and balanced handle for convenient transport.
- Height: 20"
- Width: 19.5"
- Depth: 19"
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: AM2000Ebac High Capacity Airmover
- Brand: EbacDuctable
- Rugged, and lightweight polyethylene housingStackable
- 3 powerful fan speedsCable wrap and balanced carrying handle for easy transport
- 4 operating positions (0-, 15-, 45-, or 90-degree angles)Operating Temperature Range: 32°F to 95°F
- Increases rate of drying and evaporationAirflow: 1,060 cubic feet per minute
- Simple knob operationInput Voltage: 115 V/60 Hz
- Low-profile outlet spout great for carpetsWeight: 26.5 lbs
- Quiet operationDimensions: 20”H x 19.5”W x 19”D
- Warranty: 1-Year Parts and Labor