Description & Highlights
Everpure Insurice i2000² Replacement Cartridge
Keep your Everpure Insurice Filtration System working hard with the Everpure Insurice i2000² Replacement Cartridge (9612-22). This NSF Certified filtration cartridge works to reduce your ice machine maintenance issues by preventing scale buildup, reducing chlorine taste and odors, and reducing cysts and particulates. You'll have great-tasting ice and a healthier ice machine simply by using this filtration cartridge.
Micro-Pure II:This filter cartridge's Micro-Pure II technology inhibits any bacteria from growing in your ice machine
Precoat Submicron Technology:Dirt and particles as small as 1/2 micron size are filtered out of the water used to make your ice
Scale Inhibitor:Your ice machine will run at full capacity and have fewer maintenance and service issues due to this filters scale control
- Model: 9612-22Everpure Insurice i2000² Replacement Cartridge
- Brand: EverpureNSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
- Reduces scale buildupMicron rating: 0.50
- Prevents maintenance and service issuesWorking Temperatures: 35 - 100°F
- Micro-Pure II mediaWorking pressure: 10 - 125 psi
- Reduces chlorine taste & odorsMaximum flow: 1.67 gpm
- Cyst & particulate reductionCapacity: 9,000 gallons
- Warranty: 1 year replaceable parts, 5 years non-replaceable partsDimensions: 20.75" H x 3.25" D
- Height: 20.75"
- Diameter: 3.25"