9325-03 - Everpure Insurice Triple i4000² Filtration System
Everpure Insurice Triple i4000² Filtration System
Improve the taste of your ice and lengthen the life of your ice machine with the Everpure Insurice Triple i4000² Filtration System (9325-03). This NSF Certified filtration system's new and improved Micro-Pure II media prevents bacteria growth, while the innovative submicron technology filters out dirt particles as small as 1/2 of a micron. This filtration system will prevent scale buildup, which will not only keep your machine running at full capacity but will also reduce service and maintenance issues. Unseemly tastes and odors caused by chlorine and other contaminants are also removed by this system.
Improves Ice Machine Output:By preventing scale buildup and clogged distribution lines, this filtration system keeps your ice machine running at full capacity
Reduces Unwanted Tastes & Odors:Have better tasting ice due to this system's ability to filter out unwanted tastes and odors caused by chlorine and other contaminants
Prevents Bacteria Growth:The Micro-Pure II technology works to prevent bacteria growth, dirt and other dissolved minerals
- Model: 9325-03
- Brand: Everpure
- Prevents scale buildup
- For high volume ice machines
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
- Micro-Pure II media inhibits bacteria growth
- Reduces chlorine taste & odors
- Reduces dirt particles and other contaminants
- Each cartridge lasts up to 6 months
- Warranty: 1 year on replaceable parts; 5 years on non-replaceable parts
- Everpure Insurice Triple i4000² Filtration System
- Intended for ice machine applications
- Micron rating: 0.5
- Flow rate: maximum 5.0 gpm
- Pressure requirements: 10 - 125psi
- Inlet/outlet connection: 3/4"
- 36,000 gallons water capacity
- Operating temperature: 35 - 100°F (2 - 38°C)
- Weight: 28 lbs.
- Dimensions: 26.26" H x 21" W x 5.5" D
Usually Ships in 1 - 2 Business DaysThis item ships Ground or USPS. Delivery times related to these ship methods are usually between 2 and 7 business days once the product leaves the warehouse. We will email you tracking information once the product leaves our warehouse. Ground or USPS deliveries do not require a signature and may be left at the ship to location. All deliveries can occur Monday through Saturday depending on your local delivery carrier. Order must be fully processed by 12pm CST to be eligible for “Guaranteed Same Day Shipping.” Orders processed after that time may ship out the following business day.
Ground or USPS deliveries do not include a guaranteed delivery date. Should you require a specific delivery date or expedited shipping please add the item to the shopping cart and view the shipping options drop down box. If the product is eligible for expedited shipping the shipping options and pricing will be listed. Please contact our customer service department with any questions related to shipping. (800) 297-6076, M-F, 8am to 5pm CST.