Description & Highlights
Everpure Insurice Twin i2000² Filtration System
Improve the taste of your ice and lengthen the life of your ice machine with the Everpure Insurice Twin i2000² Filtration System (9324-02). This NSF Certified filtration system's new and improved Micro-Pure II media prevents bacteria growth, while the innovative submicron technology filters out dirt particles as small as 1/2 of a micron. This filtration system will prevent scale buildup, which will not only keep your machine running at full capacity but will also reduce service and maintenance issues. Unseemly tastes and odors caused by chlorine and other contaminants are also removed by this system.
Improves Ice Machine Output:By preventing scale buildup and clogged distribution lines, this filtration system keeps your ice machine running at full capacity
Reduces Unwanted Tastes & Odors:Have better tasting ice due to this system's ability to filter out unwanted tastes and odors caused by chlorine and other contaminants
Prevents Bacteria Growth:The Micro-Pure II technology works to prevent bacteria growth, dirt and other dissolved minerals
- Model: 9324-02Everpure Insurice Twin i2000² Filtration System
- Brand: EverpureIntended for ice machine applications
- Prevents scale buildupFlow rate: maximum 3.34 gpm
- For cubers up to 1,450 lbs/day & flakers up to 2,200 lbs/dayPressure requirements: 10 - 125psi
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53Inlet/outlet connection: 3/4"
- Micro-Pure II media inhibits bacteria growth18,000 gallons water capacity
- Reduces chlorine taste & odorsOperating temperature: 35 - 100°F (2 - 38°C)
- Reduces dirt particles and other contaminantsWeight: 18 lbs.
- Each cartridge lasts up to 6 monthsDimensions: 25.26" H x 16.6" W x 5.5" D
- Warranty: 1 year on replaceable parts; 5 years on non-replaceable parts
- Height: 25.26"
- Width: 16.6"
- Depth: 5.5"