Description & Highlights
Ginsu Damascus 8" Chef Knife - Stainless Steel
Cut like a pro with the Ginsu Damascus 8" Chef Knife (05904). The Ginsu Damascus knives are created through a unique welding process called forge welding, which was developed in ancient India. This process includes using different metals heated in a forge and hammered together into a single piece. The core of every blade on a Ginsu knife is made of a high carbon Japanese VG-1 stainless steel, while the blade itself is comprised of 33 layers of stainless steel materials. This makes the blade extremely durable and able to last a lifetime, which is good for cutting tough meats, vegetables, and other types of food.
This all-purpose chef knife is ideal for cutting through all sorts of things, such as vegetables, fish, meats, and many more. It is also great for use in entertaining guests or restaurant patrons. This knife is perfect for both the amateur and professional chef, as well as anyone who appreciates great knife craftsmanship. The blade is sharpened to a razor-sharp 10 degree knife angle, which makes the knife extremely sharp and able to cut the toughest food items. With an ultimate edge retention thanks to the patented forging process, this knife is considered one of the sharpest and strongest knives in the world.
Last a Lifetime:With a lifetime warranty, this knife is guaranteed to last a long time
Durable:Thanks to the patented forging process, it is extremely durable and able to cut the toughest items
Sharpness:The 10 degree knife angle ensures that the knife is razor-sharp
- Model: 05904Ginsu Damascus 8" Chef Knife
- Brand: GinsuUltimate edge retention
- All-purpose knifeIncludes bamboo storage case
- Excellent for slicing and cutting almost anythingSharpened to 10 degree knife angle
- 33 layers of high & low carbon Japanese stainless steelCryogenically cooled with liquid nitrogen
- Layered for extra strengthWeight: 13.6 oz
- Warranty: Lifetime limitedDimensions: 14.5" H x 4.5" W x 2.2" D
- Height: 14.5"
- Width: 4.5"
- Depth: 2.2"