Description & Highlights
Ice-O-Matic 1,053 Lbs. Pearl Ice Machine - Stainless Steel
Give yourself an advantage over the competition by providing customers with delicious nugget-style pearl ice from the Ice-O-Matic 1,053 Lbs. Pearl Ice Machine (GEM0956A). This durable and well-designed ice machine is the perfect solution to your commercial ice needs.
Space-Saving Design:With a slim 21" width and no side clearance required, you can use this ice maker alongside other machines with absolutely no ventilation problems
Impressive Ice Production:This powerful machine produces up to 1,053 lbs. of nugget-style pearl ice a day, giving you ample ice for your commercial needs
Soft, Chewable Ice:This ice machine produces soft nugget-style pearl ice that is ideal for chewing, fountain drinks, smoothies or any other beverage application where ice is needed
Decreased Water & Power Usage:Because this machine produces pearl ice, it uses significantly less power and water than comparable cube ice machines
SystemSafe Feature:The SystemSafe technology continuously monitors workload and immediately shuts down the system if a problem is detected, preventing costly damages
Intelligent Water Sensor:This machine's water sensor keeps your machine up and running by ensuring that machine failure due to low or no water does not occur
Durable & Dependable Components:You can be sure that this ice maker is built to last due to the stainless steel evaporator, auger and cabinet, as well as the heavy-duty gearbox and industrial-grade roller bearings
- Height: 27"
- Width: 21"
- Depth: 24"
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: GEM0956AWarranty: 3 years, 5 years compressor
- Brand: Ice-O-MaticIce-O-Matic 1,053 Lbs. Pearl Ice Machine
- Air-cooledIce production rate: 1,053 lbs. per day
- UL & NSF CertifiedAmbient temperature range: 50-100°F
- Space saving designWater temperature range: 40-100°F
- Produces nugget-style iceWater pressure range: 20-120 PSIG
- SystemSafe featurePotable water in, 3/8"
- Stainless steel evaporatorWater out, 3/4"
- Industrial-grade roller bearings4.06 kWH used per 100 lbs. of ice
- Heavy-duty gear boxInput voltage: 208-230 V/60 Hz
- No side clearance requiredDimensions: 27" H x 21" W x 24" D