Ever wonder if it’s worth it to exchange your ol’ side-by-side washer/dryer setup for a stackable or combo unit? Well, my family learned ...
Description & Highlights
Ice-O-Matic Single Inline Ice Machine Filter - 3/8" Compression
Increase the efficiency and longevity of your ice machine using the Ice-O-Matic Single Inline Ice Machine Filter with 3/8" Compression (IFI8C). Designed to not only provide you with great-tasting ice but also reduce your need for service calls, this ice maker is an essential ice machine component.
Great-Tasting Ice:This inline filter removes unwanted tastes and odors, leaving you with great-tasting, pure ice
IsoNet Scale Inhibitor:The patented IsoNet Scale Inhibitor technology prevents lime-scale and other unwanted buildups that cause corrosion and maintenance issues
Sediment Filtration:No need to worry about unwanted sediment making its way into your ice, this filtration system removes even tiny pieces of sediment
Ideal for Ice-O-Matic Ice Machines:This filter system is ideal for use in conjunction with these specific Ice-O-Matic models - ICEU070, ICEU150, ICEU220, ICEU226, ICEU300, ICE0250, ICE0320, ICE0400, ICE0406, ICE0500, ICE0520, ICE0606, MF10500, EF250, EF450, GEMU090, GEMD270, GEMD520, GEMD540, GEMD790, GEM0450
Increased Efficiency:This filter is proven to provide you with a more efficient, harder-working, longer-lasting ice machine
- Model: IFI8CIce-O-Matic Single Inline Ice Machine Filter
- Brand: Ice-O-Matic1/4" compression
- Activated carbon filtrationIce maker capacity: 600 lbs. per day
- Integrated inlet shut-off valveMax flow rate: 1.0 gpm
- Patented IsoNet scale inhibiting technologyMax pressure: 100 psi
- Gradient-density sediment filtrationMax operating temp: 100°F
- Improves ice maker efficiencyMicron rating: 10
- Increases longevity of ice makerFilter lifespan: 6 months
- Reduces maintenance issuesDimensions: 11" H x 2.25" W x 2.25" D
- Quick-connect fittings
- Height: 11"
- Width: 2.25"
- Depth: 2.25"