Convenience vs. Flavor: Understanding different fuel sources for better grilling The experience of buying a grill for your backyard ...
Description & Highlights
Laguna BIG BOSS Grill & Smoker
Let your skills shine this grilling season and all those hungry bellies will be thanking you. The Laguna BIG BOSS Grill & Smoker (GS-61) is the perfect addition to your grilling repertoire. Ideal for large parties, this grill easily rolls into place on a pair of steel wheels. It’s not only portable but reliable too thanks to a tight fitting lid, damper, and flute as well as a tall exhaust stack offering control over air and temperature. You’ll have plenty of room to work with a total of 1,830 square inches of cooking space in the grill and smoker. It’s made durable from 14-gauge steel and is fueled by your choice of charcoal, briquettes, or lump charcoal.
Durable:Made durable from 14-gauge steel, this grill offers a total of 1,830 square inches of cooking space in the grill and smoker to suit your needs
Reliable:Thanks to a tight fitting lid, damper, and flute as well as a tall exhaust stack, this grill gives you reliable control over air and temperature
Portable:It’s ideal for large parties and can easily be rolled into place on its pair of heavy-duty steel wheels
- Model: GS-61Laguna BIG BOSS Grill & Smoker
- Brand: LagunaManufactured in Mexico
- Durable 14-gauge steel constructionEasy-to-read thermometer
- 1,830 square inches of total cooking spaceLarge ash door
- Smoking Chamber: 854 sq in; Fire Box: 576 sq in2 large steel wheels for mobility
- Ideal for large partiesCool touch handles
- Heavy-duty storage and working shelfLong-lasting powder coat paint
- Tall exhaust stack for air controlAsh rake, drip cup, and all-season cover included
- Firm fitting damper and fluteWeight: 177 lbs.
- Fueled by charcoal, briquettes, or lump charcoalDimensions: 63” H x 60” W x 24” D
- Warranty: 1 year limited
- Height: 63"
- Width: 60"
- Depth: 24"