Table of Contents Why You Should Consider A Charcoal Grill Types of Charcoal Grills Factors to Consider While Shopping Popular Grilling ...
Description & Highlights
Laguna THE BIG HORSE Grill
With this grilling season well under way, you can be sure to showcase your skills like never before. The Laguna THE BIG HORSE Grill (G-40) is the perfect addition to your grilling repertoire. Ideal for parties of 10 to 12, this grill easily rolls into place on a pair of steel wheels. It’s not only portable but reliable too thanks to a tight fitting lid, damper, and flute as well as a tall exhaust stack offering control over air and temperature. You’ll have plenty of room to work with a total of 576 square inches of cooking space in the grill. It’s made durable from 14-gauge steel and is fueled by your choice of charcoal, briquettes, or lump charcoal.
Durable:Made durable from 14-gauge steel, this grill offers a total of 576 square inches of cooking space in the grill to suit your needs
Reliable:Thanks to a tight fitting lid, damper, and flute as well as a tall exhaust stack, this grill gives you reliable control over air and temperature
Portable:It’s ideal for parties of 10 to 12 and can easily be rolled into place on its pair of heavy-duty steel wheels
- Model: G-40Laguna THE BIG HORSE Grill
- Brand: LagunaManufactured in Mexico
- Durable 14-gauge steel constructionEasy-to-read thermometer
- 576 square inches of total cooking spaceLarge ash door
- Won’t burnout or warp2 large steel wheels for mobility
- Ideal for parties of 10 to 12Cool touch handles
- Heavy-duty storage and working shelfLong-lasting powder coat paint
- Tall exhaust stack for air controlAsh rake and all-season cover included
- Firm fitting damper and fluteWeight: 118 lbs.
- Fueled by charcoal, briquettes, or lump charcoalDimensions: 59” H x 40” W x 17” D
- Warranty: 1 year limited
- Height: 59"
- Width: 40"
- Depth: 17"