Description & Highlights
Lava Heat Ember Natural Gas Heater - Heritage Bronze
The Lava Heat Ember Natural Gas Heater (LH-2-120201-HB) is a sleek and powerful heating solution for your patio and outdoor living space. Powered by natural gas, the unit offers up to 51,000 BTUs of heat and can cover an area of 25 square feet. For easy storage, the Ember is able to collapse from a 6’ ft tall unit to 4’ ft.
Collapsible:To simplify storage, the Ember can be collapsed down to 4 feet to fit in a more compact storage space
Protective Grill:The protective steel grill guards the flame and remains cool to the touch
Settings:The infrared electric ignition can be turned on with the "Easy-Start" button which is conveniently placed at the front of the unit
Commercial Grade:Lava Heat manufactures top-of-the-line heaters that combine elegant design and superior functionality that meet standards for commercial use
Borosilicate Glass:Shatter-proof and made to withstand extreme heat, the glass tube that encases the flame allows for 360° degrees of heat distribution
Natural Gas:Designed for continuous use, this natural gas model is 10% more energy efficient than its propane counterpart and includes a 10 ft. quick-disconnect hose
Coverage Area:Provide a warm blanket of heat for up to 25 square feet
- Model: LH-2-120201-HBLava Heat Ember Natural Gas Heater
- Brand: Lava HeatInfrared electric ignition
- 51,000 BTUShips partially assembled
- CSA/CE certifiedAdjustable flame
- Quick tilt/shut-off valveShatter-proof glass flame tube
- 25 sq. ft. coverage area10 ft. natural gas quick-disconnect hose
- Requires one AA battery for ignitionWeight: 82 lbs
- Warranty: 10 years limitedDimensions: 72.5" H x 22" W x 22" D
- Height: 72.5"
- Width: 22"
- Depth: 22"