Description & Highlights
Lava Heat Ember Propane Heater - Heritage Bronze
The Lava Heat Ember Propane Heater (LH-1-120201-HB) is a sleek and powerful heating solution for your patio and outdoor living space. Powered by a 20 lb propane tank, the unit offers up to 51,000 BTUs of heat and can cover an area of 25 square feet. For easy storage, the Ember is able to collapse from a 6’ ft tall unit to 4’ ft.
Collapsible:To simplify storage, the Ember can be collapsed down to 4 feet to fit in a more compact storage space
Protective Grill:The protective steel grill guards the flame and remains cool to the touch
Settings:The infrared electric ignition can be turned on with the "Easy-Start" button which is conveniently placed at the front of the unit
Commercial Grade:Lava Heat manufactures top-of-the-line heaters that combine elegant design and superior functionality that meet standards for commercial use
Borosilicate Glass:Shatter-proof and made to withstand extreme heat, the glass tube that encases the flame allows for 360° degrees of heat distribution
Propane Gas:Compatible with a 20 lb propane tank, the heater can operate for up to 10 hours on one tank
Coverage Area:Provide a warm blanket of heat for up to 25 square feet
- Model: LH-1-120201-HBLava Heat Ember Propane Heater
- Brand: Lava HeatInfrared electric ignition
- 51,000 BTUShips partially assembled
- CSA/CE certifiedAdjustable flame
- Quick tilt/shut-off valveShatter-proof glass flame tube
- 25 sq. ft. coverage areaProtective steel grate
- Requires one AA battery for ignitionWeight: 82 lbs
- Warranty: 10 years limitedDimensions: 72.5" H x 22" W x 22" D
- Height: 72.5"
- Width: 22"
- Depth: 22"