Quick Comparison Ice Production & Capacity Usage & Size Comparison Installation Different Types of Ice Price Range If you find ...
Description & Highlights
Manitowoc 95 Lb. Undercounter Ice Cube Machine - Stainless Steel and Black
Have commercial-level ice production conveniently available from under the counter with the Manitowoc 95 Lbs. Undercounter Ice Cube Machine (QM-45A). With a small footprint, attractive stainless steel cabinet and front ventilation, this ice machine can be placed practically anywhere ice is needed.
Impressive Ice Production:This ice machine may look compact, but it produces an impressive 95 lbs. of dice-shaped ice a day and can store up to 30 lbs. of ice at a time in its insulated storage bin
Easy Access Door:The convenient door slides up and out of the way for quick and easy ice access, perfect for quickly filling glasses with ice during peak business hours
Patented Cleaning Technology:Keep maintenance costs and labor low with this machine's patented cleaning and sanitizing technology
Air Filtration:Air is exhausted through a front vent but first flows through a high-quality aluminum air filter that is easily accessible when removal is needed
Alpha San Treatment:Key internal components have been treated with Alpha San, which decreases the need to clean and maintain your ice machine
- Model: QM-45AManitowoc 95 Lb. Undercounter Ice Cube Machine
- Brand: ManitowocAmbient operating temperatures: 40-110°F
- Stainless steel cabinetIce production rate: 95 lbs. per day
- Compact sizeIce storage capacity: 30 lbs.
- Easy access doorEnergy usage: 15.1 kWh per 100 lb. of ice
- Patented cleaning technology5.2 amps
- CFC-free refrigerantInput voltage: 115 V/60 Hz
- Dice-shaped cube iceAdjustable leveling legs from 6.00" to 7.25"
- Integrated air filterDimensions: 36" H x 19.69" W x 22.34" D
- UL & NSF CertifiedIce dimensions: 7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8"
- Warranty: 3 years parts & labor
- Height: 36"
- Width: 19.69"
- Depth: 22.34"