Manitowoc 95 Lbs. Undercounter Dice Ice Cube Machine - Stainless Steel and Black Model:QM-45A
Guaranteed Same Day Shipping (details)
Description & HighlightsBe the first to Write a Review
Manitowoc 95 Lb. Undercounter Ice Cube Machine - Stainless Steel and Black
Have commercial-level ice production conveniently available from under the counter with the Manitowoc 95 Lbs. Undercounter Ice Cube Machine (QM-45A). With a small footprint, attractive stainless steel cabinet and front ventilation, this ice machine can be placed practically anywhere ice is needed.
Impressive Ice Production:This ice machine may look compact, but it produces an impressive 95 lbs. of dice-shaped ice a day and can store up to 30 lbs. of ice at a time in its insulated storage bin
Easy Access Door:The convenient door slides up and out of the way for quick and easy ice access, perfect for quickly filling glasses with ice during peak business hours
Patented Cleaning Technology:Keep maintenance costs and labor low with this machine's patented cleaning and sanitizing technology
Air Filtration:Air is exhausted through a front vent but first flows through a high-quality aluminum air filter that is easily accessible when removal is needed
Alpha San Treatment:Key internal components have been treated with Alpha San, which decreases the need to clean and maintain your ice machine
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: QM-45A
- Brand: Manitowoc
- Stainless steel cabinet
- Compact size
- Easy access door
- Patented cleaning technology
- CFC-free refrigerant
- Dice-shaped cube ice
- Integrated air filter
- UL & NSF Certified
- Warranty: 3 years parts & labor
- Manitowoc 95 Lb. Undercounter Ice Cube Machine
- Ambient operating temperatures: 40-110°F
- Ice production rate: 95 lbs. per day
- Ice storage capacity: 30 lbs.
- Energy usage: 15.1 kWh per 100 lb. of ice
- 5.2 amps
- Input voltage: 115 V/60 Hz
- Adjustable leveling legs from 6.00" to 7.25"
- Dimensions: 36" H x 19.69" W x 22.34" D
- Ice dimensions: 7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8"