Table of Contents The Benefits of a Gas Grill Types of Gas Grills Factors to Consider While Shopping Popular Grilling Brands Summer can ...
Description & Highlights
Napoleon LA300 Propane Grill with Rear Burner - Stainless Steel
Satisfy all those empty stomachs with some grilled favorites all the summer through. The Napoleon LA300 Propane Grill with Rear Burner (LA300RBPSS) churns out 58,500 BTUs of power with 570 square inches of cooking area. This stainless steel grill doesn’t just look great but is made to endure years and years of use and abuse. It’s loaded up with a number of features to keep you cooking without missing a beat.
Powerful Cooking:This grill has 58,500 BTUs of cooking power fueled by propane
Ample Cooking Area:With 3 stainless steel WAVE burners, this grill offers a total of 570 square inches of cooking area
Extensive Features:It’s kitted out with a convenient grill light, EASY SET knobs, ACCU-PROBE temperature gauge, drip pan, warming rack, and more to optimize your grilling experience
Durable Construction:Made from durable 304-grade stainless steel, this grill is sure to last for years to come
- Model: LA300RBPSSNapoleon LA300 Propane Grill with Rear Burner
- Brand: NapoleonStainless steel construction and finish
- 58,500 BTUs of cooking powerFueled by propane
- 3 burners with 405 square inches of cooking areaConvenient i-GLOW grill lamp
- Stainless Steel WAVE cooking gridsEASY SET control knobs
- 165 square inch warming rackRemovable drip pan and warming rack included
- Can cook up to 25 burgers (4-inch diameter)Easy lift lid
- JETFIRE ignition systemWeight: 127 lbs.
- ACCU-PROBE temperature gaugeDimensions: 30” H x 33” W x 24” D
- Warranty: Napoleon Gas Appliance 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Height: 30"
- Width: 33"
- Depth: 24"