Table of Contents The Benefits of a Gas Grill Types of Gas Grills Factors to Consider While Shopping Popular Grilling Brands Summer can ...
Description & Highlights
Napoleon Triumph T495 Propane Grill with 5 Burners
Even the neighbors will be lining up with those mouth-watering aromas wafting from your backyard this summer. The Napoleon Triumph T495 Propane Grill with 5 Burners (T495SBPK) churns out 57,200 BTUs of power with 665 square inches of cooking area. This stainless steel grill doesn’t just look great but is made to endure years and years of use and abuse. It’s loaded up with a number of features to keep you cooking without missing a beat.
Powerful Cooking:This grill has 57,200 BTUs of cooking power fueled by propane.
Ample Cooking Area:With 5 stainless steel WAVE burners, this grill offers a total of 665 square inches of cooking area.
Extensive Features:It’s kitted out with a convenient grill light, EASY SET knobs, ACCU-PROBE temperature gauge, drip pan, warming rack, and more to optimize your grilling experience.
Durable Construction:Made from durable 304-grade stainless steel, this grill is sure to last for years to come.
- Model: T495SBPKNapoleon Triumph T495 Propane Grill with 5 Burners
- Brand: NapoleonStainless steel construction and black finish
- 57,200 BTUs of cooking powerFueled by propane
- 5 burners with 500 square inches of cooking areaConvenient i-GLOW grill lamp
- Stainless Steel WAVE cooking gridsEASY SET control knobs
- 165 square inch warming rackRemovable drip pan and warming rack included
- Can cook up to 30 burgers (4-inch diameter)4 accessory hooks
- JETFIRE ignition systemEASY ROLL locking casters
- ACCU-PROBE temperature gaugeWeight: 110 lbs
- Black porcelain lidDimensions: 45”H x 55.67”W x 22”D
- Warranty: President's Limited Lifetime
- Height: 45"
- Width: 55.67"
- Depth: 22"