Built-in Wall Air Conditioners
- 14,000 BTU
- Remote temperature control
- Effortless clean filter
- Weight: 82 lbs
- Dimensions: 14.5" H x 24" W x 20.5" D
- Cooling area: 550 sq. ft.
- Heat & cool capability
- Auto restart
- Weight: 80 lbs
- Dimensions: 14.4" H x 24.65" W x 19.65" D
- 450-550 sq. ft. coverage area
- 12000 BTU cooling – 1330W/6.6A
- 10600 BTU heating – 3450W/15.5A
- Weight: 78.3 lbs.
- Dimensions: 14.5" H x 24.2" W x 20.3" D
- 14,000 BTU’s of cooling and heating power
- Treats a space up to 700 sq ft
- Energy Saver mode for efficient and eco-friendly use
- Weight: 75 lbs
- Dimensions: 14 1/2”H x 24”W x 24”D
- 13,000 BTU’s of cooling power
- Treats a space up to 800 sq ft
- 3 fan speeds and 4-way air deflection
- Weight: 87 lbs
- Dimensions: 14 13/32”H x 24”W x 20 3/32”D
- Strong 11,200 to 11,500 BTU’s of cooling and 9,200 to 11,200 BTU’s of heating power
- Easily cools and heats space up to 650 sq ft
- Efficient use in both cooling and heating modes
- Weight: 80 lbs
- Dimensions: 17”H x 27 ¼”W x 22”D
Install Through-the-Wall: Stay Cool Without Taking Up Window Space
Keeping your house cool during a long, hot summer can be a challenge. A wall-mounted air conditioning unit is a great choice for many living spaces. These convenient units are installed in outside walls, where they remove warm air from the room and blow fresh, cold air inside. If your home does not have central air conditioning, through-the-wall window air conditioners are a convenient and affordable way to help you stay comfortable all year round.
Through-the-wall AC offers a number of distinct advantages. Because these units are installed directly in the walls of your home, they don’t take up window space. Unlike traditional window units, they won’t obstruct your view in any way. You can enjoy natural light coming into your home while you relax in a climate-controlled environment. There’s no need to sacrifice window space when you keep your house cool with one of these units.
It’s simple to maintain a through-the-wall unit. Filters are easily removable, making basic care and cleaning an easy task. Once the unit is in place, it can be used for many years with a minimum of fuss. If you want to cool a room that you don’t use every day, such as a guest room or a game room, installing one of these units can give you customized cooling exactly when you need it. When you’re not using the room, you’re not paying for air conditioning.
Through-the-wall A/C units are highly efficient and easy to operate. By using a wireless thermostat, you can control and pre-program your AC unit to deliver exactly the amount of cooling that you need on any given day. Most models come with multiple fan speeds, allowing you to adjust the output of the unit. You can also save energy by putting your air conditioner into sleep mode during the night. Modern AC units are designed to cool your home efficiently while cutting your energy bills.