When you cook, bake, wash dishes, and perform other domestic chores in the kitchen, you naturally use electricity and gas to complete ...
The Living Direct Network
- 4-Way System browns, bakes, broils, crisps. Two combination settings for roasting and baking. Broil key automatically preheats oven; signals when ready
- SMART & EASY(TM) SENSOR eliminates guesswork by automatically determining microwave cooking/reheating times and calculating power levels
- COMPUBROIL(TM), COMPUROAST(TM), COMPUBAKE(TM) automatically compute broiling, roasting and baking times/ temperature settings. High and low racks satisfy various cooking needs
- Inside dimensions: 9 5/8"h x 16 1/8"w x 16 1/8"d
- Outside dimensions: 14 7/8"h x 24 5/8"w x 19"d
- 13" ceramic turntable
- 7-Digit, 2-color interactive display
- Built-in exhaust system
- Weight: 71 lbs
- Dimensions: 16.34" H x 15.28" W x 29.94" D
Learn About Microwaves
There is not a lot of things that are more irritating to clean than a dirty oven, except possibly stained oven racks. Even if ...
When it comes to creating the perfect meal, it is imperative that you measure your ingredients correctly. Even when you’re just ...
Have a Question? Call 1-866-975-4846
We Give You More
Get free standard shipping on thousands of designated products across our site. Some items, like very large and heavy products, do not qualify at this time.
30 Day Returns
Just give us a call to return your item. Most items can be returned up to 30 days from the purchase date. For specific details please read our return policy.
17 Years of Service
We have been providing excellent customer service since 1999, from 24x7 phone support, a world-class website and learning center, and faster home delivery.
Helpful Product Experts
Talk or chat with one of our friendly Austin, TX experts and ensure you order the right product for your needs. Average call wait time is less than 1 minute.
We are competitively priced everyday but if you do find a better deal at another authorized dealer let us know. For more details, see price match policy.
Toolbar Comparison Guide
Using the "Compare" button, you can store products in the toolbar on the bottom of your screen to compare later.
Click on an item to toggle between "selecting" and "deselecting" it. Products are selected by default. When you hover over a product on the toolbar, you will have the options of viewing the item or removing it.
You must have at least two products selected in the toolbar to compare them. Once you do, click on the "Compare Selected Items" button on the toolbar.