- Converts from freezer to a refrigerator
- True stainless steel door
- Reversible door
- External Dimensions: 19 1/4" H x 18 1/2" W x 17 3/4" D
- Internal Dimensions: 13.5" H x 14" W x 13" D
- Capacity: 4.1 cu. ft.
- Counter height all-refrigerator
- Easy-to-clean flat interior liner
- Weight: 57 lbs
- Dimensions: 33.25" H x 19.88" W x 23.25" D
- Seamless stainless steel cabinet, wrapped stainless steel door and stainless steel handle
- In door storage
- Factory Reversible door swing
- Weight: 80 pounds
- Dimensions: 20"h x 20"w x 20"d
- U.L. Approved
- Interior light
- All refrigerator with cold wall design means more uniform temperature
- Dimensions: 33 1/2"h x 23 5/8"w x 23 1/2"d
- Warranty: One year parts and labor. Five years parts on compressor
- Capacity: 1.6 cu. ft.
- Front-mounted lock
- Auto defrost
- Internal dimensions: 16.5" H x 14.18" W x 14.5" D
- External dimensions: 20.18" H x 17.38" W x 19" D
- Independent temperature control on each side, 38-64°F
- Interior lights on both sides
- Door locks on both sides
- Full set of casters
- Dimensions: 33.5" H x 23.5" W x 24" D
Compact Refrigerators & Mini Fridges: Convenience In Unexpected Locations
For efficient storage of cold foods in a tight living or kitchen space, compact refrigerators provide all the benefits and performance of a full size unit in a fraction of the space. With a separate freezer unit that is able to hold chilled products at sub-freezing temperatures for maximum food stability and preservation, a compact refrigerator provides all the convenience of a fridge in unexpected locations. Small fridges are the perfect solution for any room that is not big enough to accommodate a full-sized refrigerator, but needs a place to maintain cold goods at consistent temperature so as to maintain food safety.
Now you need not sacrifice the convenience of having your cold foods nearby and close at hand, whether in the office kitchen, dorm room, recreational vehicle on the road, or boat on the water. With small refrigerators/mini-fridges that can go just about anywhere that you need food held chilled, you can fit your fridge into the space that is available. Small, compact refrigerators come with a range of useful features like independent temperature controls for both the fridge and freezer, separate bins for storage of vegetables and fruits and more, and ample door shelf space to hold bottles, sauces, and extra items.
With our selection of small refrigerators, it is not hard to find the style and finish that is perfect for your living space. Whether you need a beverage fridge or an apartment fridge, we have a wide selection with all the expected features, from interior lights that make it easy to find items in the fridge to adjustable shelves that can accommodate most sizes and shapes of food or packaging. Available in various sizes to fit the size of the room, many models are designed for energy efficiency to provide the optimal savings on power costs.
Some models are available in commercial grade refrigerators for extreme performance in a limited space. Other options available on some models include built-in door locks for added security, reversible doors for maximum flexibility to fit in any space as needed, and exterior finishes in a range of styles for all decorating needs.
With a compact refrigerator, any small room or office space can have the benefits of fresh, chilled foods on hand. Small enough to fit in most recreational vehicles or boats, and with power options available to run on traditional 120 volt electric or an adapter to operate on vehicle power systems, small refrigerators are the perfect alternative to enable access to cold food storage almost anywhere it is needed. With the wide range of models and options available, there is a compact refrigerator that is perfectly suited for your needs and location. Compact refrigerators fill the spot in life where there is not the room for a full size unit, but regular need for cold food holding with all the efficiency and stability of a mini-refrigerator.