Table of Contents Types of Kitchen Faucets Factors to Consider While Shopping Popular Kitchen Faucet Brands The kitchen faucet falls ...
Description & Highlights
Premier 36" Pro Series Electronic Ignition Gas Range
The Premier 36" Pro Series Electronic Ignition Gas Range (P36S328BP) is a great and versatile gas range that is perfect for your home's kitchen. This commercial style model features six (6) sealed lifetime guaranteed burners: two (2) high power burners -- one 15,000 BTU and one 12,000 BTU, three (3) high efficiency 9,100 BTU burners, and one (1) precise 600 to 6,000 BTU simmer burner. In addition to an impressive burner platform, this gas range comes equipped with a non-stick aluminum griddle for increased cooking options.
The Premier also boasts cast iron grates for oversized cookware, 270° knob rotation for complete flame control, electronic ignition, an interior oven light, and a storage compartment for cookware. Plus, you'll enjoy two (2) heavy-duty oven racks with four (4) adjustable positions and a roll out drop door broiler with a smokeless two-piece pan and tray.
Linear Valves:Pro series exclusive valves provide greater control of heat settings between high and simmer, and are easily controlled with large commercial style knobs
Lifetime Warranty:Full lifetime warranty on burners, a Premier brand exclusive
Easy Conversion:Universal valves allow easy conversion to LP gas
- Model: P36S328BPPremier 36" Pro Series Electronic Ignition Gas Range
- Brand: PremierPerfect for larger, gourmet kitchens
- Recessed design keeps spills in placeRoll out drop door broiler
- Lifetime Guaranteed Top Burners - Assurance of quality and performanceRecessed oven door means less depth and protects adjacent cabinets
- Keep Warm Thermostat - 150 degree temperature settingLarge Smokeless Pan and Tray - All porcelain finish
- Heavy duty oven rack - Nickel plated with stop positionTop Burners: one 15,000 BTU, one 12,000 BTU burner, three 9,100 BTU, one 600 to 6,000 BTU precise simmer burner. Oven: 17000 BTU
- Completely insulated to save energy and improve the quality of your bakingWeight: 185 lbs
- Waist High - Easy access, easy to useOverall Dimensions: 36" W x 46" H x 26" D
- Includes: large, heavy-duty cast aluminum griddle with non-stick surfaceOven Dimensions: 25" W x 18" x H 15" D
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty on burners
- Height: 46"
- Width: 36"
- Depth: 26"