American Sankey "D" System Keg Coupler with Red Lever Handle Model:CH5001
Guaranteed Same Day Shipping (details)
Description & HighlightsBe the first to Write a Review
This coupler has several removable parts for easy cleaning. The hose barb with probe washer is easily removable for cleaning and series tapping. The Coupler also has a ball check valve to prevent back flow of beer when a barrel is untapped. A Built-in pressure line shut-off prevents loss of gas when the keg is untapped, while the probe washer assures that beer and gas cannot be mixed, eliminating a possible cause of foamy beer. To tap a keg all you have to do is pull out and then down on the lever-handle to properly couple the keg.
**CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: Click here for important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: CH5001
- 55-psi pressure relief valve
- Forged brass body
- D system coupler
- KAM-Loc keg lock feature
- Removable hose barb with probe washer for effortless cleaning and series tapping
- Designed for maximum flow
- Red Lever-Handle Sankey Keg Coupler
- Can be quickly dismantled for cleaning.
- Ball check valve prevents back flow of beer and can be easily removed for cleaning
- NSF Approved
- Approval: UL
- Weight: 1.85 pounds
- Dimensions: 4" H x 6.5" W x 3" D