Server rooms are an essential part of any modern computer system. These dedicated spaces allow businesses and other organizations to ...
Description & Highlights
This 1.7 Cu. Ft. Medical Refrigerator (FFAR24LMED) from Accucold by Summit hosts a bevy of features designed to help protect contents in a medical setting. The unit is compact, making it perfect for countertops. Its internal fan works together with gel packs to make sure that the interior is evenly chilled by its fan-forced cooling. At a quick glance, its NIST-calibrated temperature display offers details on current interior temperatures, and a factory-installed probe port affords access to user-provided monitoring equipment. An alarm stands ready to alert nearby users to abnormal temperature fluctuations that might endanger contents. A one-piece interior liner and flat door-liner meet CDC guidelines and make for easy cleanup.
Hospital ready:Hospital-grade “green dot” plug and CDC-guideline compliant interior design
Temperature conscious:NIST-calibrated temperature display keeps track of current interior temperatures
High/low alarm:Alarm notifies nearby users to high and low temperature fluctuations
- Model: FFAR24LMED1.7 Cu. Ft. Medical Refrigerator w/ Temp Display, Alarm, Lock, Hospital Cord
- Brand: SummitAdjustable dial thermostat
- Compact counter-ready dimensionsFlat-door liner meets CDC guidelines
- Automatic defrostOne-piece interior liner
- Internal fan-forced coolingFactory-installed probe access port
- High/low temperature alarm100% CFC-free
- NIST calibrated temperature display115 V AC/60 HZ
- Hospital-grade ‘green dot’ plugWeight: 35 lbs
- Two removable wire shelvesDimensions: 19.75" H x 17.75" W x 17.63" D
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labor, 5 years compressor
- Height: 19.75"
- Width: 17.75"
- Depth: 17.63"